Chapter 39

Sunday POV

This is the day it has finally arrived. The X-Factor Finals, I’m both excited and scared. I mean it comes down to this, everything and anything. I must say I am very proud of Louis and the boys. They have come so far and I hope nothing but the best for them.

I’m currently waiting for Kayla to come home so that we can get ready together. I called up my parents and they said that they were coming too. I’m happy that they’re coming it’s been a while since I’ve seen them.

“I’m here! I’m here!” Kayla rushed in she threw her bags on the floor and ran inside the bathroom. I thought she needed her privacy so I waited.

Kayla then opened the door her head sticking out “Well what are you doing standing there for?”

I chuckled and went inside. Kay set up the whole bathroom so that we could get ready for the finals. She suggested on doing my hair and makeup first. We talked about what could happen at the Finals and what songs we’d like the boys to do.

She was just about done curling my hair when I told her about my parents coming.

“My mum and dad are coming” I said. Kayla froze.

“What!?!”

“My parents are coming?” I don’t get why she was so shocked. I expected her to be more excited than scared.

“Sunday are you inviting Hunter to the Finals?” Kayla asked. She still looked worried.

“Um yeah” I still wasn’t getting it until…

“Oh my god!” I stood up. I’m such an idiot how could I forget something big as this?

“The minute your parents see you and Hunter, you’ll be finished” Kayla is absolutely right. How did I let this one slip?

“Sunday?”

A voice out the room called out.

“Is that Hunter?”

I nodded.

I got out of the washroom and saw him standing in the middle of the room.

“Hey Hunter”

“Oh Sunday there you are” He walked towards me.

“You look amazing love” He hugged me and I smiled in return.

“I needed to tell you something. I don’t think I’ll be able to make it to the competition with you. Something came up with my school work.” Outside I looked disappointed but inside I was having a party.

“I’m so sorry…. but I’m sure you’ll be fine without me.” He kissed my forehead.

“I’ll see you later aright?” I nodded and kissed his cheek. I went back into the bathroom right after he left. Inside Kayla was straightening her hair.

“You my friend” She said as she pointing the straightener at me. “Are one lucky girl”

“I know that was close” I said plopping down on the toilet seat.

I helped Kayla get ready with her hair and makeup. After we finished up we headed out the door.

“Umm Sunday you can wait here…I’ll go by myself” Kayla said looking at her phone.

“Why?”

“Because someone else wants to pick you up” She grabbed her purse and waved good bye.

I followed her out ready to yell out her name and some very colourful words until I heard my name being called out.

“Louis?” And it was him, standing in front of me.