Chapter 12

We were walking down an old street which has been here since the 1800s a historic place but truly beautiful. We’ve been walking for quite a while but we’ve kept ourselves from awkward silences at this moment Louis is telling me about the day he got attacked by a dog.

“I was about three blocks away from its house but it still was chasing me!”

“So what did you do?” I asked laughing.

“I got out my lunch and threw it at him” He chuckled.

“The sad part was it was my favorite, my mum made it just for me I cried all the way to school” He said shaking his head.

“Haha now that’s a story, what did you tell your mum?”

“Tell? More like cried, I have to say it was quite hilarious” He chuckled.

“Just out of curiosity, do you know where we’re going?” I asked. Looking around our surroundings I could tell we were farther and farther away from both universities. He shrugged.

“Not really, but I don’t mind being lost, but I’m pretty sure we’ll find our way again” He said.

“You don’t mind getting lost?” I asked wondering if I heard that right.

“Well sometimes not knowing where you are is refreshing a new scenario it’s a nice feeling, but of course you’d want to find out how to get back home” I looked at him and was quite surprised with what he said, but it made sense. Maybe he’s deeper than you expected. I smiled at him.

“As long as we can find our way back home” I said looking straight ahead of me.

Louis POV

We’re now walking down some streets that don’t familiar or even city like. I looked beside me and watched as Sunday just looked ahead of her. We weren’t talking but it wasn’t an awkward silence, it was a comforting one.

“Did you always want to be a drama teacher?” Sunday asked breaking the silence. I thought about her question for a while.

“I guess when I was a kid I always wanted to be a fireman, but I don’t really know… I guess so... people always told me that I should do something with drama and that it was my calling and I always like to see people smile because of me… so I guess that’s why I chose it” I finally answered.

“Did you always want to write?” I asked her. She smiled.

“Yea... writing is a way to express myself a way to I don’t know bring my imaginations to life, to really sort out my problems in my head and way to just breathe, writing is more like my life than a passion as some would agree, I know I’m not one of those girls who write in their journals and stuff but I write when I want to. I like it, scratch that I love it” I turned my face toward her and grinned. She turned to my face and smiled back.

“So if you really don’t want to do drama or just chose it because you wanted to try it, whatever it is, what do you really want to do?” She looked at me.

“Singing was something that I was pretty good at, but I doubt I’ll ever do anything with that, but I’m ok with acting I like it” I said confident with my answer.

“Well if you work hard at something and take your chances you could probably be able to do something with singing, but if your satisfied with drama then your fine” She nodded.

“I believe that life is about taking chances, and when we take them we’ll be surprised of the outcome” She added.

“Then you must be really surprised of our outcome” I joked. She chuckled.

“More like surprised of saying yes to this chance, but I’m glad I did” She smiled.

“Same here” I smiled back. We kept walking and talked more. But while we were talking something never left my mind.

Life is about taking chances.

Sunday’s POV

After getting lost into the other part of the city both I and Louis got back to our uni’s. I walked into my room and saw Kayla on her laptop.

“Hey girlie” I greeted. She looked up and frowned.

“Hey, where did you go I called your phone like crazy and left like a bunch of messages.” I checked my phone to find that it has been off this whole time.

“Oops, sorry Louis called and he wanted to hang out for a bit so I went, I’m sorry I didn’t know that my phone was off this whole time” I explained.

“You were with Louis for 3 hours?” She teased.

“Yeah… we went to a café and then went for a little walk” I said walking towards my dresser not making any eye contact with her.

“Oh boy this might be a problem” She said. I looked up at her with a questioning face.

“What why would there be a problem? What’s wrong?” I rambled in panic.

“Umm, I don’t know how to say this but… ugh this is so hard and funny” She chuckled, making me more worried.

“What’s so hard? What so funny? Answer me Woman!” at this point I was holding on to her shoulders shaking her in fear of what would come out of her mouth.

“Calm down, I’m going to tell and it might change some things or not I really don’t know how you’ll handle it” She said calmly with a bit of jitter in her voice.

“Well tell me!” I watched as she had this battle inside her head whether to tell me or not.

“I think Rimmie is in love with you”

Umm… WHAT??

*****************************************************************************

Cue the Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Thrift Shop Intro.

Hey guys I did a quick update since its so short, well I find it short. I thought I update because this story has reached 1000 READS!!!!!! thats right 1000 READS!!! and its all because of YOU GUYS reading, that right because of you I got 1000 reads so thank you guys sooo much. So share the love by voting and comment your favourite chapter and if you want why its your favourite I would love to see your comments. 

P.S. Who watched #1DDay?? I unfortunately couldn't but I got to see some things and tidbits its seemed awesome, and don't the boys have amazayn dance skills? thats sarcasm by the way. Umm MIDNIGHT MEMORIES came out I listened to like half of the albulm but so far my fave song is Midnight Memories what's yours? Onto other news Little Mix's new albulm I highly suggest that you guys listen to it, they are amazing and I can't stop listening to them it's called SALUTE. So go do it, right now go listen, I COMMAND YOU. LOL I joke  but serioulsy check it out,(and for those who already knew, I'm not late I just forgot to mention it)

Anyways

Have a nice day <333