Chapter 30

It’s been three months after and things have been good. Just like everyone else I follow the boy’s lives through the cute hilarious video diaries and watching them sing. I’ve grown to love them just like everyone else does, which surprised me I have recently found out about the boy’s growing fan base. So with everything going on let’s just say I’m very proud of Louis and his new friends which I have yet to meet.

I and Louis have tried to make time for each other by calling or constantly texting. Even though that’s what we usually did when he was in Uni I still miss getting his emergency calls about his high score on FIFA. But I’m still glad that we can make some time for each other.

I was currently going to my writing class. It’s kind of boring to go to that class now ever since Rimmie left. Even though he’s done me wrong, I still value him as a brother because he has done a lot for me. I mean he at least could have said goodbye. But he had to be a jealous jerk and leave like a brat that didn’t get their favourite toy.

Yeah…So I’m still rightfully pissed.

“Umm excuse me?”

I turned around to see a tall brown haired, blue eyed hottie in front of me.

“Umm hi” I suddenly get shy.

“Hi you dropped this a while ago, I tried to get to you but you move very fast” He chuckled and holds out my journal that I use for class.

“Oh thank you” I grab the journal. “I’m sorry that I made you come all this way, my mind was wandering”

“Oh that’s fine, you’re actually going the same way as the class I need to go.” He broke out into a smile showing of his shining white teeth.

Wow now that’s a smile.

“Oh well then that’s good I guess” I chuckled.

“I didn’t quite get your name, I’m Hunter” He sticks out his hand. I willingly shake it.

“Sunday” I reply.

“I like it, very original” He smiled. I couldn’t help but blush.

“Umm thanks” I mumble back.

“What class are you going to?” He asks.

“Uh writer’s craft” I adjust the strap of my bag and look away from him. I fell so nervous around him.

“Cool so am I” I whip my head to his direction.

“Really I’ve never seen you in my class” I say which is true I think I would have notice someone this beautiful.

“Yeah well I kind of started class yesterday, well really today I kind of skipped yesterday” He answers.

“Well then we can walk together. I mean if that’s if you want to” I suggest to him.

“I would love that thank you” I start walking with Hunter following closely behind. We enter the class. I grab a seat and he gets one beside me.

“So what’s the professor like?” Hunter asked as he seats himself down.

“Let’s just say he’s passionate” The professor has this annoying habit to give out essay’s that let us express our ‘inner writer’.

“He likes giving out essay’s doesn’t he” Hunter smirks.

“Bingo is his name –o” I sigh.

“How beautiful” Hunter huffs.

“That’s what I said” I sighed again.