Chapter 14

Sunday’s POV

I got back from a boring lecture class and entered my room. I wanted to ignore the whole Rimmie thing so I paid extra attention but I caught myself thinking about it a few times. Thank goodness Rimmie isn’t in any of my classes or else that would have been awkward for me.

I plopped down onto my bed and looked up to my ceiling. I might as well get started on my homework, I knew that studying literature would be a little boring and little tiring but I didn’t think it was this tiring but I still love it. I opened up my laptop and started on my paper that was due in a few days. I heard the door open knowing already that Kayla was coming in.

“Hey” I said not letting my eyes leave the screen.

“Hey” I scrunched my eyes in confusion that didn’t sound like Kayla.

“Do you have sore throat or something Kay? You sound different” I ask still not looking from my computer.

“No Sensei, I’m fine trust me” My heart started hammering, what is he doing here? I looked up and faced Rimmie.

“Rimmie what are you doing here?” I said almost barely audible.

“I came here to talk, there’s something we need to talk about” I put down my laptop at this moment my heart is beating like a hundred miles per hour and I know he can hear it, I just know it.

“Oh, what do you want to talk about?” I asked innocently and unaware of what’s going on when I am perfectly aware.

“Louis” one name and the room became still, he doesn’t know but I know that he knows there’s something else involved. It doesn’t make sense to him one minute I’m just normal Sunday and the next thing he’s hearing things about me and guy. And if it’s really true that he has feelings for me it angers him and he needs to get off his chest. But the real question is should I tell him? He deserves to know but am I ready to tell him?

“Umm, what about Louis?” I shifted in seat ready for whatever was going come out next.

“What’s up between you and him?” he asked sitting down on the edge of Kay’s bed.

“I don’t get your question” I asked in confusion.

“I know your hiding something Sunday I want to know what it is…now” That’s all he needed to say to change the feeling in the room. He’s never called me by my name it’s always Sensei or Sunsun. He’s mad and confused. It’s time tell him.

“Rimmie your right I am hiding something about me and Louis, you understand that we were forced to…well kind of”

Rimmie’s POV

“….We were forced to…well kind of” What is she talking about? Forced to do what?

“Forced to do what Sunday? Is Louis the one forcing you?” Saying his name feels bitter on my lips, I haven’t met him but I hate him something about his name pisses me off.

“No Louis isn’t forcing me to do anything Rimmie and please stop calling me Sunday your scaring me” She said in a small voice, saying her full name is scaring me too but I’m just angry that she’s hiding things from me were supposed to be best friends, best friends tell everything to each other, everything, no secrets.

“So then what’s going on Sunday” I asked, I felt like I asked her this question more than once.

“I’m… I’m…” I was getting angrier by the minute what is she hiding?

“For God sakes Sunday TELL ME!” I yelled she was testing my patience.

“I’m in arranged marriage with Louis”