Chapter 52

And the story continues....

Please Vote and Comment and the end!

Kayla's POV

“Have you seen Sunday?” I asked Paul. He was my last resort for the whole half hour I’ve been trying to find her and Louis but I can’t find them anywhere. I just want to know that they’re safe. I knew that they wandered off to go talk but I don’t think it takes this long to confess feelings.

“No I’ve been trying to find Louis too. But the boys told me that the both of them needed to sort something out. So I’m sure they’re fine” He assured me. I hesitantly walked back to the rest of the boys. I sat beside Harry and watched them joke around.

“Hey” Harry smiled his cheeky smile that I love so much. I can honestly say that my feelings for him grew more ever since the start of the tour.

“Hey” I give him a smile but it comes out weak.

“What’s wrong?” He turns his body so that his attention is to me.

“I can’t find Sunday anywhere. I’m getting worried.” I bite the corners of my lips. I know it sounds like I’m overacting but my gut tells me that something is wrong.

“Alright if you’re that worried then let’s go find them.” He takes a hold of my hand and walks out of to find our friends. But before we could decide where to turn, a piercing scream rings out. Everyone becomes alert and runs toward the sound. Paul rushes in front of us. We come in front of the bands room door.

Paul opens the door but it doesn’t turn instead it rattles. The door has been busted. Paul calls out the other guards to help him break down the door.

I watch as the continuously use their bodies to burst down the door. I tighten the grip of Harry’s hands. My heart pounds as I wait for what is to be revealed behind the door.

The finally open the door. I gasp as I see what’s in front of me.

On the right side of the room Louis lies unconscious. He’s beaten and bruised, Carl one of the guards rush to his aid.

But nothing was as gruesome as seeing two of my best friends lying unconscious on the floor. Rimmie’s body covers half of Sunday’s.

“Call the ambulance now!” Paul barks and walks up to my unconscious friends. He lifts Rimmie of Sunday and checks his pulse.

“He’s still breathing.” Paul says relieved.

“Oh my god!” Niall points to Sunday’s body.

Her body wasn’t covered her pants almost close to revealing her second half. It looked like her clothes were ripped off her. If we walked closer we would of saw her naked. But that wasn’t the main focus instead it was the knife that was protruding from the side of her body.

“Oh god…what happened here?” Harry breathes.

My eyes dart from Rimmie and Sunday. I knew that this was Rimmie’s work. But why? My sister is in front of me on the cusps of death. And beside us her love is broken up and beaten. It wasn’t hard to guess that Rimmie violated Sunday, it’s how that I don’t want to know. Questions swirl in my head.

Did Louis see Rimmie violate Sunday first before he got hurt?

Was this really Rimmie’s intentions? To hurt them both?

How did he get here undetected?

“She’s still breathing but her pulse is not so good. Someone get help in here” Paul orders. Harry gently pushes me to the side as a gurney picks up Sunday’s limp body. Harry wipes my cheek it was now that I realize that I’m crying.