Chapter 45

Louis POV

“Psst Sunday!”

“Sunday!” Its morning and a in a few hours everyone would be up. I couldn’t go back to sleep and I was getting bored.

“Hmm? Louis” She looks like a small kitten waking up.

“How did I get here?” She asked referring to her being back in her bunk.

“There’s been a warning about flying duvets it turns out yours is one of them” I joke. The expression on her face was priceless it looked like she was actually considering it.

“You picked me up didn’t you?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know magic seems more logical”

“Louis what time is it?” Sunday groaned.

I check the time on my phone. “Five in the morning”

“What could you possibly need at five in the morning?” She groaned some more.

“I’m bored. There’s a convenience store around where we stopped, I want o go get some candy. Come with me”

“Why can’t you go by yourself?”

“I need someone to protect me” I pout.

“You’re the one with a body guard” She snapped back in a harsh whisper.

“He’s sleeping”

“So was I!”

“Sunday please…”

“Ugh fine…I’ll be out in a minute” I silently cheered and went out into the couches.

Minutes later we were walking towards the convenience store.

“Who knew they opened this early?” Sunday says to herself as we go in.

“I wonder if they have any gummy bears” I try to find the candy aisle. This is one big convenience store. Each aisle was organized from junk food to sweets, I walk to the sweets aisle.

“Louis over here” I see Sunday’s hands waving me over. I found here holding a bag of gummy bears and worms.

“Awesome” I take the bags from here hands and look at the variety of sweets.

“Ooh they even got sours” She cheered picking up the bag of sour.

I cringed. “Eww gummies are better”

“Are you out of your mind?” Sunday scoffed. “Sours are always the best”

“Trust me gummies are better”

“Your delusional, sours always win”

“Well you need a reality check. Gummies are always and will always be better than sours”

“No they won’t”

“Yes they will”

“Are you two done?” Our heads whip to the cashier who looks bored out of his mind.

“Uh yeah” I took the sours from Sunday’s hand and walk up to him.

“Oh and by the way sours are better” The cashier said after giving me the bag of sweets.

“Ha!” Sunday shouted in triumph. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Sunday’s hand.

“Are you ready for your first show tonight?”

“Ready as I’ll ever be” Its mind boggling to think that a year ago I was at the X-Factor auditioning. Now I’m on a tour getting ready for my first show with four other guys. I’ve never thought I would see myself in this position but here I am.