Chapter 67

Sunday's POV

After weeks of planning the big day finally arrived. And I am absolutely petrified. I'm going crazy, every single negative thought came into my head and now I don't know if I should get married anymore which makes me really worried.

But I've slightly calmed down after having a mental breakdown just a few minutes ago. It wasn't pretty, I went lunatic, I was hyperventilating, and had a mini panic attack, it was ugly. I'm glad I and no one else got hurt. But I mean I'm getting married...like for real...it's like official and everything. I'm currently laying down on the couch my face deep inside the seat.

"Come on Sunday, we have to do your make up" Kayla grabbed my hand and rubbed my shoulders. "Your just having some wedding day jitters. You'll be fine."

"Ok, your right I can do this" I assured myself. "I'm just marrying the man I love."

"There you go that's the spirit" Kayla cheered leading me to my seat.

Everything after that went well I managed to get my makeup done and my dress on without any more breakdowns. I took a minute to admire my dress it was form fitting with a mermaid tail with a lace texture and pearl buttons going down my back. My hair was in an up do and my make was in natural shades enhancing my face. I looked beautiful and I felt beautiful too.

I'm really getting married.

"Sunday it's Louis he wants to talk to you" Lottie says holding up her phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe how are you holding up?"

"Funny you ask that. I'm on the brink of a meltdown. I'm petrified Louis, what if things don't work out? What if we need more time? Should we wait? I think we should wait"

"Sunday darling calm down. Love, do me a favor and just breathe. Look I'm scared too, I don't what it's like to be married but I think we've been through enough to handle marriage. But think about it this way, we've been together for how long? Like what three years? Well semi-romantically and known each other for almost our whole lives. We have a connection, we practically know each other from head to toe, and most importantly we love each other. It's not going to be perfect and it's going to be a hell lot crazier but we'll manage. I mean as long as were by each other's side nothing can stop us."

"Aww Louis I really needed to hear those words. But your right we've been through a whole lot more, I mean what could possibly be worse?"

"Don't jinx it babe" Louis laughed warning me.

"You know I really love you Louis"

"I'm glad or else this would be devastating"

"No I'm serious. I don't say it a lot because every time I want to you beat me to it. But I love you I really do, I literally can't think about how my life would be without you. You're everything to me Louis. You always have a special place in my heart. Remember that night you proposed and you were talking about us when we were kids. I remember those times, you talked about how you always wanted me to smile and well you do. Every time, anything you do, whatever you say, there's a smile on my face, I've always feel safe around you. I remember that time I was crying in the bathroom after our parents told us about the arrangement. You know the only reason why I agreed to try was because of you? You had this presence that made me feel so safe, like I wasn't alone. And that feeling never left, down to this day I still feel that way about you. You're not perfect but you're mine. You're the love of my life Louis and don't you ever forget that."

"It's going to be hard but if I wake up to your beautiful face every day, I think I'll manage. I love you Sunday and I mean every single word." I hear voices ring out in the background. "Ok I have to go now. I just wanted to hear your voice before we officially get married. I'll see you soon love"