Chapter 27

Sunday POV

This is it Louis is going to boot camp today. I’m getting ready to see him off, well we are getting ready Kayla wanted to come also. After getting ready we quickly got into the car and rode to Louis’ house.

“Are you going to miss him if he gets through boot camp?” Kayla asked as she drove. Am I going to miss Louis? We have been getting closer to each other as time progressed. And we had gotten closer ever since the audition.

“Yeah I guess…” I shrugged. A smirk came onto Kayla’s face.

“What?”

“What?”

“Why are you smiling like that?”

She shook her head and said nothing else. She’s been acting like this for a whole week. Whenever the subject of Louis and the X Factor came up she would always have that stupid smirk on her face. I’m not even going to bother asking because she won’t say anything and give me that creepy smile again.

We reached the house and walked right in. Lottie came at the door greeting us both. We were instructed to head towards the living area. As we entered we already saw my parents and Louis family gathered around. But I didn’t see Louis.

“Everyone this is Kayla my best friend” I introduced. She gave a shy wave and sat beside Lottie who immediately began a conversation with her. I walked up to Aunt Jay who was talking to my mom.

“Hey is Louis around?” I asked Aunt Jay.

“Umm, well Mark just went out to pick him from Uni so they should be here in a few minutes.” I nodded and walked over to Lottie, Fizzie, and Kayla. After a few conversations Louis and Mark finally came home. A few hugs were shared and soon everyone piled into their own cars to drop Louis off to boot camp.

“I’m going with Sunday” Louis said to his father.

“Alright see you there” Mark nodded.

 “Hey Sunday” He smiled. You could tell that he was excited for what was going to come ahead. And to be honest I’m both excited and nervous for him. If he passes boot camp that means he’s in the competition. Is it normal to feel this much nerves for someone else?

“Hey Louis” I walk past him and reach for the passenger door. A hand stopped me from doing so. I turned around and saw Louis smiling. That smile seems to be glued onto his face.

“What no hug? I’m still a little nervous for what’s going to happen next and hug from you would really help relieve the nerves” His words affected me so much that I opened my arms and held him.

“Make me proud” I tell him.

“I’ll try” He chuckled.

We got in the car and began driving to our location.

“So Louis…” We’ve been driving for a while where we’re going is quite far from here. For almost the whole ride we’ve been silent, only small conversations here and there. But now it seems that Kayla is making the effort to talk to Louis.

“Have you made any friends at the auditions?”

“Umm yeah, like one” Louis shifted in his seat. I don’t think he likes Kayla much or he’s probably scared of her.

“Oh who might that be?” She asked eyes focused on the road.

“Umm, his name is Harry”

Kayla pressed on the breaks causing our heads to fall forward.

“Kayla!”

Kayla turned around in her seat and looked at Louis, her eyes is full of surprise.