Chapter 22

Sunday’s POV

It’s coming down to the last days of the break and through these two weeks al that came out of it was complete confusion, shock and drama. All I wanted to so now is just chill with Kayla and relax. I called her up earlier asking her if she wanted to hang and she said yes but she sounded so sad. And its getting me worried, why did she sound sad? She should be happy she’s with her big ass and really loud family I would understand her if she was annoyed but being sad in that family doesn’t happen usually. I really wish Kayla would get here already so that my head would be free from these questions. I guess when you have a hectic week that involved you thinking and always being worried it does this to you worrying about nothing.

The doorbell rang I raced down the stairs and grabbed my coat. I opened the door and saw Kayla on the porch.

“Hey Kay, I was wondering if you wanted to go to that café that we would always go to in high school you remember that one” I noticed that Kayla was facing the driveway I found it odd but brushed it off. “Something funny always happens there and right now I think a good laugh is in order what about you?” I rambled behind her.

“Hey Kay is everything ok you seem a little distant” She didn’t answer instead her body began heaving up and down. I ran to her side.

“Kay? Is everything ok?” My heart stopped when I saw her face was full of tears. I pulled her into my arms. But instead of leaning in she pushed me away.

“Kay?”

“I’m so sorry, I’m such a desperate cow…it’s just” She croaked. What is going on here?

“Kay what are you talking about?”

 “He was just looking for you and then I had to open my big mouth and told him the most stupid thing ever” She’s rambling on about nonsense. She’s full on crying right now and its hurting me because I still don’t know who she’s talking about.

“Kay breathe” I grab her by the shoulders and stop from pacing. “Kay you’re not making any sense I need you to breathe and tell me what’s wrong ok?”

She nodded and began inhaling and just when she was about to exhale she broke down again.

“I’m so sorry Sunday I’m such a slut” A slut why is she saying those things? “I just wanted to know he felt like he’s just sweet to you and he never acknowledged me and I was so mad that he was giving you all the attention I wanted from him”

“Kay what are you talking about? Who did you want attention from?”

“But he said that loved me so that counts as something right? He kissed me and held me the way I wanted him to all this time right? So you can’t blame me right? I mean I’ve loved him for so long Sunday” Her eyes were looking for approval how could I give her the approval she wants and the comfort she wants if I still don’t understand what’s going on. Wait… he was just looking for you…he’s just so sweet to you….he gave you all the attention…..I’ve loved him for so long…. Oh my… is she seriously talking about what I’m thinking? She’s talking about Rimmie…

“Kayla” I tugged her arm towards me so that she could face me. “Kayla are you talking about Rimmie? Did you and Rimmie do something?”

She nodded her head frantically and broke down again.

“What? What did you do? Is going to hurt Louis? For god sakes what did you do?” She couldn’t answer she was choking up in tears. He said he loved me…. He kissed me…. He kissed me…. Kissed me……

They kissed.

“Kayla did you and Rimmie kiss?” She looked up she didn’t even need to say anything her eyes said everything. Her eyes showed me that it was a little more than just a petty kiss.