Chapter 26

Louis POV

If I was to put the mic on my chest the whole audience would hear my heartbeat.

I got two yes’ but we’re waiting for Simon.

“Louis, welcome to the X-Factor, see you in boot camp”

Did I hear that right?

I’m in…

“Oh my goodness thank you!” I splutter out and slowly made my way off stage. As I did I was attacked by everyone.

“I Got In!!!!!!” I yelled.

“I’m so proud of you Louis!” My mother exclaimed. Everybody gives me some space to walk down the steps, wide smiles plastered on their faces.

“You rocked!” Lottie says as she hugged me.

“Thanks Lottie” I see Sunday standing beside her mum with a wide smile on her face. I walk up to her and give her the biggest hug ever. She giggled as she was lifted off the ground.

“I told you that you can do it” She says.

“Really I don’t recall that” I smirk. Our bodies were still attached. Almost as if there was no space left between us.

“Oh shut up you know what I mean” She smiled.

“Thanks for believing in me” I tell her.

“I wasn’t the only one,” She tells me.

“Yeah but it was your opinion that mattered to me the most” I tell her looking into her eyes. I don’t know if it was my mind or the stuffy room but I felt as if we both leaned in.

“Let’s go celebrate!” My mother cheers, snapping the both of us from our trance.

We start emptying out the backstage. I was walking beside Sunday I stopped when I heard my name being called.

“Louis!” I turned and saw a familiar curly haired boy.

“Oh hey, Harry right?” He nodded.

“I just wanted to congratulate you. You were great out there” He said.

“Thanks mate and good on you too for getting in” I smile back.

“Thanks see you in boot camp” He nodded and walked back to his family.

“He seems nice” Sunday commented.

“Yeah he is”

We all get in the car and head out to a restaurant to celebrate. The restaurant had a patio out in the back. I excused myself to get some air. I guess I can’t fathom the fact that I actually will be competing in the X-Factor. I’m really excited to sing and meet new people and bonus I get to miss school, well kind of. I’ll just have a tonne of homework and take online courses. Ok so not much of a bonus.

“Hey there” I turn around and see Sunday approach me.

“Hey” I smile. I turn towards the lake that restaurant patio faces.

“You did a real good job out there” Sunday says after a few minutes of silence.

“I don’t know I felt as though that it wasn’t my best performance” I let out my insecurities

“Who cares? You got in and Simon loved you” She says. And she’s right, who cares if I could have done better. I still got in.

“And your weird fear of a Beyoncé and Robin William hybrid didn’t come true” I laugh remembering that day in my dorm.

“I don’t know that Harry guy was pretty good” I tell her.

“Oh do I sense a little man crush?”

“What no, I just think he’s a cool guy is all” I scoffed,

“I don’t know I saw that small blush on your cheek when he complimented on your audition” She snickered.

“Shut up” I say shoving her to the side.

“Louis has a man crush, aww how sweet” She laughs out. “You’re probably thinking of when you’re going to see him again.”

“Stop it” I groan covering my face from embarrassment.

“You’re probably also thinking of what you’re going to wear too, and then dream of his luscious curls and pink lips” Her laughs become louder, I couldn’t help but laugh along with her.

“You’re really getting a kick out of this” I tell her as we calm down.

“There’s no need to be shy, just admit it” She smirks.

“Well since you really like him, how about the next time I see him I mention you” I smirk back. She shrugs and shakes her head.

“Nah, I’m fine with what I have” She smiles.

I couldn’t help to wonder what she meant. Does she want us to be more? Well under the circumstances we are more, but I guess we have this silent agreement that we’ll take thing in our own pace. But for some reason I keep getting this nagging feeling that maybe we should pick things up a bit.

But for her I’ll wait.

“Me too” I whisper back.

Sunday POV

“AAAH! This is so cool, you practically know a celebrity” Kayla squeals in excitement. She apparently watched the audition. She told me that she wouldn’t miss it for the world which I found funny considering the fact that Kayla and Louis don’t really know each other.

“And how do I know a celebrity?” I ask.

“Louis knows Simon, you know Louis and plus Louis was on the telly and is going to be on it for a while. So yea you know a celebrity” She explained.

“I guess your right” I chuckled.

“So did you hear?” Kayla asked plopping her but on her bed. I gave her my full attention knowing what she’s going to say is going to be pretty good.

“No what happened?”

“Apparently Rimmie left the school” Ok wasn’t expecting that.

“I checked with William and he said that he left three days ago” Wow I must admit I’m going to miss Rimmie I was really hoping that we could fix things but knowing Rimmie he’s pretty stubborn.

“Wow” There’s nothing else I can really say.

“Do you know why?” Kayla shook her head.

“I don’t think it’s your fault, but maybe it is… he was so infatuated with you that he followed you everywhere. I wouldn’t be surprised if he applied to this school because you did.” Kayla said.

“So you think he came here because I came here?” Kayla gave me slight nod.

“So he left because things weren’t working the way he wanted it to. Wow typical Rimmie” I scoffed. He obviously watched way too much TV if he thought it was going to work by him coming to the school and supposedly sweeping me off my feet.

“I know right, anyways what do you think I should wear for the next movie premiere?” Kayla asked holding up a few dresses up. I didn’t even notice her getting up.

“None because you aren’t going to any” I laughed.

“Oh come on Sunday, why do you have to crush my dreams like that?” Kayla pouted.

“I only believe in realistic dreams” I smiled.

“You just wait and see. You’ll be asking me that question one day”

 ****************************************************************************

Yay Update! Yay Louis! Yay Louis and Sunday feels!

Hoped you liked it.

Please

Vote or Comment!