Chapter 21

Sunday’s POV

“Sunday we’re going to get married”

What? Could it be true are we going to get married soon? I can’t believe that we have been so naïve to think that this arrangement wasn’t a quick one. Louis is right those questions need to be answered.

“How much more did you hear them talk about?” I asked Louis hungry for some answers.

“I didn’t hear a lot, but when I heard them say getting along I hopped into the car.” He tells me.

We got to his house in no time, mainly because Louis was kind of speeding but I think it’s his nerves that made him do that. We got out the car and actually ran in the house. You can’t blame us, we’re scared shitless. We can’t get married now we’re too young, I can’t even handle a boyfriend how can I handle a husband?

We walked into the kitchen where our mother we’re conversing and drinking tea.

“Oh hey guys, is everything ok?” Louis mum asked.

“Umm I and Sunday have some very important questions for you” Louis says.

“Oh ok, what are your questions?”

Louis looked at me; he’s the one who came to me why am I asking questions? Oh suck it up Sunday this concerns you too.

“Um well we wanted to know that um…what exactly would happen if I and Louis didn’t think of the deal.” My heart was beating, I’ve come to learn that our families do things of the unexpected and we need to be very aware of that.

“Oh well you guys would have been married off” My mum answered. My eyes popped up.

“You mean to tell us that we would have been married by now?” Louis asked. His voice hardly audible, he’s shocked as I am.

“Oh heavens no,” My mum scoffed. I immediately relaxed I knew my mum was not that crazy.

“What she meant to say, is that since Louis course is only a total of three years well four if he chose a degree, anyways you would have gotten married when he finished his three years” Aunt Jay explained.

“But because of his sudden choice to audition for X Factor” I forgot that my mum knew about X Factor “And since you two have been getting along so well, we’ll need to rearrange things” My mum continued.

“What are you rearranging?” I asked. My heart was beating a mile a minute, why are they rearranging things? Ok I know why, I meant like I don’t want them to rearrange anything.

“We don’t know if the whole X Factor thing will become successful or not but if does instead of waiting for Louis, we’ll wait for you” I thought about it and remembered that I finish in four years. I can do four years. It’ll come quick but, its better in a way.

“Well sort of” My mum shrugged. Sort of? What does she mean by sort of?

“What do you mean by sort of?” Louis asked taking the exact words from my head.

“Well we thought that we four years is too long to wait” Not for me it isn’t “So we thought that we would do the same thing so you two will get married in two years,”

“So why don’t I explain this in another way, when Sunday finishes her first year in Uni, which is in a few months, she’ll finish her other two years in the summer of her second last year you’ll be married and then she’ll finish her last year” My mum explained. What? That didn’t make any sense.

“Ok so let me try to understand this, when she finishes her first year of Uni we would be married in two years, so technically we’re getting married in three years” Louis clarified.