Chapter 51

Sunday’s POV

Have you ever had a dream that was so bittersweet?

Where you’re happy but at the same time scared out of your mind?

That’s what’s happening right now. Except this isn’t a dream its pure reality and that’s worse. The person standing in front of me is taller, older and looks dangerous. Gone are the boyish smiles and charms. Here in front of me is a man whose mind has left him vowing never to return. This is my worst nightmare ever but again this isn’t a dream its reality.

“What the hell?” Louis pushes me behind him. “Where did you come from?”

I silently prayed that Louis would be quiet because I know that this person in front of me doesn’t want to be questioned. I’ve seen him angry before but this is different and that scares me.

“You know it’s nice to know that someone is getting a happy ending” He’s drunk. I can tell from here his eyes are abnormally bloodshot.

“What are you doing here?” My voice barely audible. But somehow he still heard it.

“Just wanting to know how my favourite two people on the earth is doing” He smirks. He’s changed not for the better but for the worst. I can’t help but think ‘is this my fault?’

“How did you get here?” Louis spits at him. I know that Louis is furious. And so am I but I can’t help but feel guilty, this is my fault. This is not him, he’s hurt and broken. His two best friends one the love of his life just disowned him. He hurt us because he was hurt sad but true.

“What’s with all these questions? Aren’t you happy to see me?” His words were shot at Louis but his eyes were on mine.

“Why are you hiding Sensei? Don’t you miss me?” He was sluggish and stumbles every step. He came closer but Louis kept pushing me back.

“Rimmie what happened to you?” I whispered my throat starting to clench.

“You happened” He puts on a sinister smile.

“You need to back off” Louis grunts pushing him away.

“Huh that’s funny that exactly what I thought of you too. So now you’re this amazing superstar and now you have a bitch running to your every need. Have you ever thought that maybe Sunday just wants your money? I mean look at you… your pathetic” His voice was getting higher. He no longer looked lost he now looked like he had a purpose.

“I’m done with hearing your shit” It all happened in one quick second.  Louis threw a punch that landed square on Rimmie’s face. Rimmie didn’t take long to react he threw punch at Louis’ stomach and another and another. Each time he did I screamed for him to stop.

Louis kept going down. I could tell that Rimmie got stronger, but at the same time he’s not thinking his moral compass is thrown out of his body. He picked up Louis and threw him against the wall. I throw myself onto Rimmie’s back but his pushes me off throwing me across the floor. I knew that I needed to get help I rush towards the door I grab the handle but it won’t turn. I kept struggling but the handle wouldn’t budge. I already know who did this.

Oh god…

What is Rimmie’s purpose here?

I turn back to the fight. I see that Rimmie was getting stronger and becoming more merciless.

“Rimmie please stop!” I cry. He turns around and looks straight into my eyes he spits out blood. In front of him Louis struggles to get up Rimmie notices and takes a handful of his hair he picks up his head. I watch as Louis’s head gets bashed into the cement wall then his body crumbling down.