Chapter 29

Louis POV

“Do you know what’s going on?” Harry asked. I shook my head; to say that we were confused is an understatement. More names were also called in groups. We slowly filed onto the stage.

I heard whispers go around.

“Maybe we’re getting a second chance” A second chance? Could that be it?

I followed Harry as he stood beside I believe Liam. They gave each other curt nods. I stood in between Liam and Niall. Behind us was Zayn, I think that’s his name.

I felt arms wrap around my shoulders. I looked beside me and saw Niall giving me a reassuring smile. I gave it back soon the five of us were holding onto each other. We patiently waited for whatever news was about to come out of Simons mouth.

“We called you all back because we have a proposition for you all” Simon said.

“You all have very talented voices but because of the limited space we couldn’t let all through. But we may have a way for you to be in the competition” Nicole continued.

Are they telling us that we’re all going to be in the competition?

“Instead of having just solo’s we’ll be having groups. A girl group and boy group” Louis explained.

“Congratulations you guys made it into the X-Factor” Simon smiled.

It was all a blur after that. The five of us were so shocked all we could do is scream. Harry rounded us into a group hug and man did I hug those guys tight.

I’m in the X- Factor.

I made it.

Sunday POV

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!”

Kayla and I jumped up from the beds and jumped in excitement. We started happy dancing and yelling everywhere.

I wasn’t proud at all instead I was beaming with excitement. Proud wouldn’t even describe what I felt for Louis.

“Sunday they did it! They got in!” Kayla said shaking me at the same time.

“AAAAH” We screamed out.

I heard my phone ring. I rushed towards it.

“Hello?”

“Sunday did you see? I made it! We made it! I’m in a group! I made it! We made it!” I giggled at his breathless chatter.

“I know I saw. I’m so happy for you Louis congratulations”

“I couldn’t have done it with your kind words and awesome support” Heat rose to my cheeks.

“Umm you’re welcome”

“Ok I got to go I need to properly introduce myself to my new friends” I chuckled.

“Ok I let you go” We said our goodbyes and hung up.

“Oh my goodness Sunday, Louis new friends are so cute. This is like a win/win situation for us. Well more like for me because you know you’re kind of taken.” Kayla said examining the boys on the screen.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand.

“Come one lets go get something to eat and celebrate the fact that you have a closer chance to getting a boyfriend”

“I would but I don’t know can we like put on some pants on first?” Kay chuckled. I looked at attire and laughed.

I didn’t even notice that we were so undressed for the public eye. I guess I was so happy that I forgot we were half naked.

But you can’t blame me. Good things are happening. There is no time for drama and confusion just happiness.

Well for now.

Anonymous POV

After watching the program I realize that all I can do is watch and patiently wait for the tables to turn.

So let’s see how long this can last.

They may be happy now but that won’t last very long.

Louis is in for a whirlwind

And Sunday

Sunday just might have to watch her back.

Because the ones you thought you love might not actually be the ones you should trust.

 ****************************************************************************

Short chapter. I know sorry but good stuff is coming.

Oh and this Annoymous POV willbe in the book rarely.

Who do you think it is?