Chapter 65

Sunday's POV

*3 years later*

"Almost done just the last finishing touches and there perfect" Kayla beamed. "You're all ready for your date"

She turned me around so that I could see my reflection. Once again Kayla's amazing powers came to the rescue. I looked beautiful, it wasn't much that she did but it really enhanced my beauty.

"Thanks so much again Kayla" I stood up and gave her a hug.

"No problem" She said hugging back. "What time is he going to be here?"

I checked my phone. "Umm in a few minutes."

"Hit's so sweet of him to take you out for a celebratory dinner. Just the two of you" Kayla gushed. Yes that's right I and Kayla have graduated from university. It took a while but we got there. But I and Louis are not celebrating that, we're celebrating the internship I got at a publishing company. So I guess I'm not fully done school but hey half way there, it's really Kayla who's graduated (lucky girl). Anyways Louis suggested that we go out and celebrate just the two of us before he heads back to start on their second album. Ever since the boys got back everything started getting crazy, moving out their homes and into their own, flying in and out of America, award shows everything has been nonstop for those boys.

So a night with for ourselves is just what we need.

"Can I come in?" My mum asked knocking my room door. Kayla opened the door letting my mum in.

"Oh you look gorgeous Sunday" Her eyes filled with pride.

"All thanks to Kayla" I smiled.

"It's nice to have you back here at home but I'm going to be serious with you ever since you came here you've hardly stayed. Louis seems to be taking you everywhere we hardly have any daughter and mum time." My mum pouted. This isn't my first time hearing this from her. I got the same thing from my dad.

"We can have it tomorrow" I assured her.

"But you're looking for your apartments tomorrow" My mother reminded me. Oh yeah totally forgot about that. Since it's a paid internship and a very well paid one at that I've decided to get my own place. I want a place not too far from home but far enough.

"Sunday someone's at the door" Kayla's shouted from upstairs. I didn't even notice her leaving my room.

"I'll be there in just a second" I shouted back.

I gave my mum a kiss on the cheek and then gathered my things. "Have fun darling,"

"I will" I said back to her a s I raced down the stair. I slipped on my heel s and then opened the door.

"Hey love" Seeing his smile was just what I needed to day.

"Hey Louis" I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Are you ready to go?" I nodded. We headed to his car.

"So where are we going exactly?" I asked as we were on the road.

"I'm not saying" He stubbornly answers.

"Oh come on Louis you know I hate it when you do that" As I learned in the past few years Louis and surprises were well either really surprising or just another way for you to get a heart attack.

"Don't worry it's not that bad. I just want to keep it a secret is all" He smiled back. I saw now mischief in his smile so I took that as sign to calm down and enjoy the ride.

"So how has the album writing been?"

"Tiring and fun at the same time. The boys and I have been coming up with some great songs. We're really getting the hang of it. One day we'll invite you and Kayla along."