Chapter 20

Sunday’s POV

Last night’s dinner went well we had some good fun, well everyone else did, I was completely disgusted at what Rimmie has done that I zoned out so many times. I mean what the hell is this guy’s problem? Who just goes to someone’s dorm and cancel something that they don’t even have any business in? Why does he care so much?

After dinner I called up Kayla, not caring that it was the middle of the night and I told her everything. Shocked and disgusted wouldn’t even describe how she felt. So thankfully she’s coming over and hopefully we’ll find a way to sort this thing out.

“Hey” Kayla greeted as she entered the house. I gave her nod not feeling  like talking until we went to my room, in there is where I feel like talking. Well more like screaming my lungs out. We hurried up the stairs I sat on my bed while Kay found a spot on the floor.

“What is wrong with him? I’m mean I’m not going to lie I thought the whole love triangle thing was kind of cute” Of course Kayla would find my relationship problems as cute “But this is going too far, this isn’t even cute anymore its just plain rude.”

“I completely agree about the too far thing. I mean he’s hurt me before but this is just unacceptable.” I reasoned. In my head I think back to the times where Rimmie stuck his nose in my business especially the times between me and Louis.

“So what are you going to do?” Kay asked me. Yeah what am I going to do?

“I thought maybe I just barge into the house and tell him how it is…you know no mercy kind of way” I shrugged. Kayla chuckled “Unless you have any ideas that would be better”

“Actually that sounds like the best one, there’s no need to beat around the bush” Kayla suggested “So yeah maybe you should tell him how it is….but you do know that after this you guys can’t be friends anymore, I mean we can’t be friends with him anymore”

She didn’t have to tell me, I already know, but what Rimmie did was wrong and if he apologized I don’t think I can forgive him. So I was already aware that our friendship would be different or completely gone.

“Yeah I know, but you can still be friends with him” Kay just shrugged.

“It wouldn’t feel right and if things don’t go well he might not want to talk to me as much as I don’t want to talk to him” Rimmie doesn’t even understand the repercussions of his actions he has just lost two of his best friends.

“Well I think I better head out now and get this over with” I grab my things and start walking out my room.

“Do you want a ride?” Kay asked. I nodded; we both went out the front door and into her car. The whole car ride was silent there isn’t much to say at this point. What Rimmie did was out of the question and it needed to be dealt with. As we drove closer to his neighborhood my heart kept clenching in fear it wasn’t because I was scared of how the whole thing would go, it’s because I’m scared of losing a close and beloved friend. We finally got to his house, I gave Kay a wry smile and got out the car.

“Hey call me when you can and if you need another ride too” She called out. I nodded and told her I would I watched as she left the neighborhood. I walked up to the door and rang the bell. I heard shuffling behind the door and finally the door opened.

“Sunday…what are you doing here?” Rimmie asked surprised.

“Can I come in?” He nodded and let me in. I walked inside and sat in his living room couch.

“Is everything ok? Did Louis do something to you?” I became agitated when he said Louis’ name as if he was always the problem that it could never be him.