Chapter 62

Sunday's POV

"What are you doing here?"

His visit definitely woke up me up from the sleepy state I was in. For these past three weeks or so I've been back home studying. I thought that I might as well focus on my studies and try to forget the hurt, the pain, everything really. So I focused on my online course that I took since school started two months ago. In a month from now I'll be back in my dorm. That's the plan at least.

But seeing Louis again was not part of the plan. I think I didn't want to see him at all, it's too son and I really don't want to talk about this.

"There's some thing's I need to say" He looked tired and stressed. I've seen bags under his eyes but this time they were deeper, his hair is a complete mess but somehow he still looks good, his blue eyes glossy and shining and his skin beginning to get dark from being in the American sun.

"Louis...I really don't want to hear this" I'm lying. I desperately want to know what he wants to say but every time I see his eyes I want to cry and there is no way I'm crying in front of him. Having him see me like this is killing me already he may look depressed but I look like Gollum's best friend. I can't do this he needs to leave.

"Sunday please just give me five minutes" He pleaded. He caught my gaze and I mentally scolded myself for looking into those eyes that I love so much, I mean loved, that I loved so much.

I sighed. "Fine"

"Thank you" He exhaled. He rubbed his neck and sighed. "I don't even know where to start."

Classic Louis. "How about the beginning?"

He gave a quick nod. "Yea the beginning let's start with that."

I rolled my eyes I could tell that he was nervous. He probably didn't think I would let him speak or even open the door.

"Kayla's not pregnant"

I shook my head in confusion. "What? What does that mean?"

"She doesn't have a baby. She had a false pregnancy" Louis explained. Inside I sighed a breath of relief. Kayla wasn't pregnant she isn't going to have Louis' child. I've heard of false pregnancies and that they were very rare but it seems that Kayla had one. Count on Kayla to get the weird things.

But even though this is great news it doesn't help the fact they didn't hook up or that Louis didn't lie to me. "But you still lied to me"

His head nodded. "Yea, I still hooked up with her. Sunday...trust me I wouldn't do something like this if I was sober. I feel absolutely terrible and stupid for doing something like this. I know it's pointless to tell you that the whole time I thought of you, actually come to think of it I thought I was doing it with you. Kayla isn't someone that love and care for that's you."

"Louis, do you know how stupid I looked? How humiliated I was? I mean my best friend and my boyfriend went at it when they told me to my face that nothing happened. And then a few weeks later I find out that something did happen but you never told me. But that's not the worst part, the worst was that she was pregnant or thought she was. That broke my heart more. I told you I was scared to come into this relationship because I had a problem with trust. You promised me that you would make sure nothing happen, I wasn't expecting perfect but I also wasn't expecting this."

"Don't you think I know that? That you had issues with trust, that you were humiliated? You think I didn't know or think about that because I did. And maybe that was the main reason why I didn't want to tell you in the first place. I was too scared to see you hurt. I didn't want that for you, I didn't want you to feel this way. Things just happened, and I messed up." His hands ran through his hair gripping the ends from time to time.