Chapter 31

Louis’ POV

I sighed as I heard Sunday’s voicemail indicating that I should call at a later time. It’s been this way for six weeks now. I call or text but she never replies back or replies later on.

I know that she’s busy with school but even before the X-Factor she had time and always picked up whenever I called. I was starting to get worried that something happen or that I’ve done something wrong.

“Hey Lou you ready for rehearsals?” Niall asked.

“Yeah I’ll be there in a minute” He looked skeptic before nodding and heading towards rehearsals.

I knew that it would be harder to keep in touch with Sunday because of our different schedules that’s why I make the extra effort. But it seems as if Sunday doesn’t want to do her part. God I sound like someone who’s in a long distance relationship.

Are we in a relationship?

That’s one thing we’ve never really discussed. Through everything we never really talked about what our relationship status was. I mean yea we’re arranged to each other but between the both of us what are we? I know that we would take things in our own pace. And I’m sure we’re passed the friendship phase by now. So what are we?

“Hey Louis what are you sitting around for? We got rehearsals” I looked up at Zayn and nodded. I stood up and grabbed my water bottle.

“Hey Louis are you ok?” Zayn asked.

“Umm yeah why do you ask?” I say as we make our way to the doors.

“Well the boys and I are a little worried. You’ve been quite down lately, are you sure everything’s ok? You can tell us you know because we’re a team now. So you can trust us” Zayn reassured. It was nice to hear that they had my back the same way that I have theirs.

“Everything’s fine but thanks Zayn” He nodded and walked up to Liam.

“There you are, I was wondering if you were ever coming” A voice said.

“Hey Harry” I smiled. As the months rolled in our relationship have improved he went from friend to brother in no time. But then again so did the rest of the boys.

“You alright Louis?” Harry’s concerned voice asked.

“Yeah I’m fine” I nodded. But unlike Niall and Zayn, Harry didn’t look convinced.

“What Harry?” I asked getting annoyed by the way he was staring at me. Instead of answering he grabbed my arm and led me out the doors.

“What the hell is going on Louis? You’ve been different, you’re not cracking up jokes, and you’re not being a fool, you’re just… there.” He said worriedly.

“Well I’m sorry if I don’t feel like joking around and doing other shit. Didn’t know that revolved around it.” I say back a little annoyed of everyone getting worried.

“And also your sass have gotten a little crude” He added. I roll my eyes in annoyance.

“Look we’re just a little worried Louis. You don’t have to be shy to tell us that something’s wrong” Harry reaches his arm to my shoulder. I shrug it off.

“Will you stop it? How many times do I have to tell you people that I’m perfectly fine? Now can we start the damn rehearsals already?” I ignore Harry’s hurt face and walk in the rehearsal room.

“Did he tell you?” Niall whispers quite loudly if I might add. I don’t hear anyone answer so I just figured that Harry shook his head.

As much as I hate that the boys are on my case, they’re right. I know I haven’t been my usual self. And I know why, it relates to the person who doesn’t answer my phone calls or reply to my texts. I miss Sunday, I miss that we regularly talked about random things and crazy stories. I miss her laugh, I miss how she would sigh in aggravation when I call for my FIFA emergencies. I just miss her.