Chapter 4

“Sunday please open up, we need to talk” My mom pleaded through the door. I start getting up froim my bed. Because she’s right we need to talk. I slowly make my way to the door and open it, only to see a worried mother.

“Can I come in?” My mom asks. She looks like she was crying.

Why was she crying?

“Of course, come in” We both walked towards my bed and sat down.

We sat in silence for a while.

“Hun, look, I’m sorry for surprising you like this” She finally said. “It’s just-,”

“Look mom, you can’t just surprise me like that, I mean before all of this, I was thinking if I was going to be accepted in Uni or what’s my life going be after high school and if I was going to be able to graduate Uni. But apparently my life consists of being married to someone I don’t even really know, now I have to worry about being a good fiancé, I’m 18 and I have a fiancé mom!” I turn to my mother. She’s calm and also looking back at me.

“I’m really sorry Sunday. I should of told you sooner, it’s just I think it will be the best for you. I just want to see you happy and I think Louis can do that for you. I just hope you can trust me or just at least try…” She couldn't finish her sentence. Instead of facing me she stares at her her hands, she's too nervous to go on.

She really thinks it for the best.

I sigh.

“If it doesn’t work out I can call it off right? If I don’t like him, I can leave him and just go on with my life. Right?” I ask.

“Yes, of course” My mom nods her voice wavering. I sigh again.

“Then I guess.... I guess I can try and see if you really think he’s the one for me, I’ll accept the arrangement.” My mom suddenly leaps up and hugs me.

“Thank you honey, I’m really glad that you’re going to try it. You never know it might turn out really good for you.” She smiles at me. I nod at her and smile back a real genuine smile. Even though I’m really scared, she might be right, maybe this could be good for me.

I have a fiancé. 

Louis POV

After Uncle Steve and Aunt Tessa left, I immediately went to my room. It still boggles me that I’m arranged to be married to someone.

I’m going to University and I have a fiancé.

I’m the luckiest guy in the world. Note the sarcasm.

It’s not that I don’t like Sunday, she’s nice but I don’t think I want to marry her. But I guess once I get to know her I’ll like her a little bit more things will change. Ugh, why did I say yes to try it out? Oh yea, because my mom said that it would be best for me and that Sunday is the right one for me.

I heard a knock on my door. “Come in”

I see a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes peeking out the door.

“Hey bro” It’s Lottie. Just the person I needed to talk to. Me and Lottie have a great brother and sister relationship, when she needs help and advice she comes to me and vice versa.

“Hey Sis”

“Sooo, I heard the good news.... you’re engaged! Congrats and the best part its Sunday, which is also great she’s such a doll!” Lottie exclaims I look at her and give her the, ‘You’re serious, right?’ look.

“Okay, okay, so it’s not really cool. I mean I couldn’t believe my ears when I heard mum tell me that you’re arranged to marry Sunday, like what?” She looks at me with confusion.y

“Hey, I’m just as confused as you” I tell her.

“So are you really going to go through with it?” She looks at me with concern.

“I was the one who tried persuaded her to try it out, you won’t believe this Lottie, but I’m scared. I don’t want to be a fiancé ,I’m not ready to think about marriage. I’m freaking out here! But the worst part is I have to act calm because I’m the one who told her everything is going to be ok and that things will work out. But in reality, I don’t know if things are going to be ok or if it will even work out” I hold my head in my hands. What am I going to do?  I look up at Lottie, she seems  concerned.

“ Honestly Louis, I don’t what to say, other than believe in your words and have trust in them. If you want things to work out then try and make things work out. I know for a fact that Sunday is freaking out too. You’re not alone you have someone else out there whose in the same position as you and since you’re not alone you should both try and make it work. You never know what the outcome can be. At least try to be friends with each other.” She gives me a small smile. She’s actually right, we’re both in the same position and we can get through this together, no matter what the outcome is.

“You always know what to say, don’t you?” I smile at her.

“I try,” Lottie smile back, flipping her hair like she’s so cool. I shove her so that she falls on the ground.

“Hey!” I laugh at her reaction. She gets up and heads towards the door.

“Lottie,” She turns her head “Thanks for helping me out” I tell her.

“No problem, anything for my big brother” she winks and turns the doorknob and looks back at me “And Louis, don’t worry soon everything will get better, just hang in there ok?”

“Okay” I nod back at her. The minute she leaves, I lie back down on my bed and look up at the ceiling.

I have a fiancé.  

****************************************************************

Well would you look at that? It's an update.

So what do you guys think? Hows the book so far? What do you think is going to happen next? I'd like to hear your opinion. 

I just want to say that I am so surprised of all the followers and reads I'm getting it may not be much to you, but for a newcomer like me it is quite alot so thanks guys. I'm glad to know that people are reading this story.

I'm also trying to make the story more enjoyable to read too so that means some pictures and stuff, like this one up there.

Anyways, enough of that....

You guys know the deal Comment or Vote!

Again you don't have to if you don't want to......

But it would be really sweet and kind of you if you did ;)))

Thanks for reading <3