Chapter 9

This is dedicated to Amazayn_Ninja's, I've been talking to one of the members, Monica shes such a sweetheart, show love by checking out thier stories! now on with  the story.....

Louis POV

I was just chilling with Lottie we were watching a movie it was like three days after the dinner. Which was quite great actually we gotten rid of that stupid awkwardness, it turned out that Sunday was a pretty cool girl we talked even more after we ate and I got to thinking that she was nothing that I thought she was at all. I was really happy that we traded numbers and that our Uni’s we practically neighbours. I actually have a good feeling about all this. And before I was freaking out, when everything turned out to be just great.

“Louis get up you need to get ready” My sister suddenly got up. It was my grad this time but there’s no reason why I should go, I mean yes I’m graduating but I’m getting sick of going back to that school. Just like I did with hers, Sunday will be attending; unlike me she’ll have company because Lottie will be coming supporting her ‘big bro’.

I started to put on a shirt and a tie on. Once we were all ready we headed towards the door. I am going to truly miss my friends and all the fun times we had. We reached the school I immediately went to get my robe and coat.

Sunday’s POV

We finally arrived at Louis grad, my mum found Aunt Jay and we sat beside them. I found a seat with Lottie, I always adored Lottie she is such a sweetheart and I’m pretty sure she knows about my and Louis situation.

“I see you came to support your fiancé eh?” Lottie whispered to me I blushed, yup she knows.

“I can’t see him, where is he sitting?” I asked her, I looked over some peoples head but still didn’t see him.

“He’s in front of us but a tad bit to the left” She answered. I followed the direction she was pointing at and then I saw him he was talking to his friend. Reminds me of my grad which was literally three days ago.

“LOUIS” Lottie shout whispered “Louis!!” she whispered again, he finally turned around. I and Lottie both waved and smiled at him. He did the same back. Lottie and I were complementing our outfits and started talking and sharing some fashion trends. The ceremony began and after a while later they began calling names. As they reached Louis name Lottie got out the camera, I hope there’s enough memory left for at least a photo, me and Lottie practically raped the camera and started taking selfies, I’m pretty sure there was about a hundred and more photos of us making silly faces. When his name was called up people started cheering, I guess he is very well known, he smiled at the crowd then descended down the steps.

After the ceremony Louis came up to us and we each gave him a hug. He also went to his friends and gave them grizzly bear hugs and started talking to them. Later on he came up to me and smiled.

“Well I see that you managed not to trip also” I sneered at him. He laughed.

“What can you blame me you seemed the type” I went on. He gave me a look and put his arms up in surrender.

“Ok, ok I shouldn’t of said that, but you did seem the type” He grinned at me.

“Did? Meaning used to?” I furthered on.

“Yea did, because now I know that you like to find every meaning behind a Disney movie” I face- palmed and he started to laugh again.

“You’ll never let that go will you?” I looked up at him smiling.

“What can I say you moved me” He said holding his hands to his heart. We laughed again.

“Anyways, congrats” I finally told him. He nodded a thank you.