4)

the doctor comes out of the room....

dad - what happened to him doctor?...

doc - see i know it will be hard for you all but i suggest you all to have patience and deal with this situation calmly......he lost his memory but not fully......he remember very less about his life.....and now we have to find out what he remembers.....

maa - is he going to be fine?...

doc - yes...but we cannot tell when......it can take weeks months or years....that depend on how he respond to treatment.....and he think her(sana) as his mother....so let him think as it....it will help him to trust other people....and i also got to know that his metabolism is so low...seems like he did not have his mother milk....

maa - umm no doctor...he did not?...

doc - any specific reason.....i mean is there any medical history of him i should know....

maa - no...he was fine.....

maa look unsure to continue so doctor changed the subject....

doc - ok thats fine.....now we are going inside and i am going to ask him some question for how much he remember......you all please does not freak out and handle it more calmly....

all nodded and went inside with doctor......sid was first scared seeing all but his eye lit up seeing sana entering.....he smile widely and sign her with his hand to come toward him....she look at doctor who nodded....sana went to his side and he immediately hug her from waist with one hand, as his right hand is facture......he hide his face in her stomach.....sana run her hand in his hair.....

sa - sidharth....

sid - hmm....

sa - see here.....doctor is going to ask some question...answer him honestly..hmm?...

she said softly and got a nod in return.....

doc - ok...so sidharth you know which year is this?.....

sid thought for a few seconds then shook his head in denial....

doc - ok....how old are you?....

he again thinks for a few seconds....

sid - umm....5..no 6...no...i don't know...

he said lowering his head.....like he is scared....

doc - it's ok....did you recognise anyone present in this room, except her(sana)?.....

sid looked around and pointed at Maa and dad.....

sid - they both look like my father's sister and her husband.....

he said, making maa sob and hide her face in dad's chest, while others eyes widened....its totally something they did not expect.....

doc - what else you remember?.....

sid - there is that bad aunty.....and my father.....

doc - ok....how do you know that she(sana) is your mother?.....

sid look at sana and smile, then again look at doctor....