67)

ansh - ale yu goling to stlay hele?...with me and mommy...

he ask with excited smile, looking so hopeful at sid....everyone moods changes at his question....siya know she have to quickly do something so she call ansh to her...

siya - how about you go and take all the toys your dad and sana bring for you to the room?....you can play with them there...

she said making the little boy jump in happiness in the name of toys...he take toys to the room forgetting about the question he just ask to his father....once he is inside the room, siya turn toward sid and sana...

siya - i am sorry....

sa - its ok...he is just a kid...for him all mom dad stay together...

siya - i know...but still i am sorry..i promise i will make him understand....

sid - it's ok...we understand it's hard to tell a kid something like this....

siya nodded and again spoke after a few moments...

siya - i have a request...can you take him in in next few days?..i know this is sudden but once he will be settle there till i am alive it will be easy for you and also i will be relieved...i can take him once in a few days to spend some time with him....

sa - will he not miss you?..i mean you are the only one there for him so i am sure he will be attached to you so much that he will not want to leave you...

siya smile a sad smile at sana statement and speak...

siya - there is nothing like that...i was so busy whole the time in job and making money for that i spend very less time with him and whenever i got free from the day, he was always asleep till then tired of waiting for his mother to spend time with him...i had to leave him in day care most of the time....and this cancer did not help me much...i became a whole lot more busy with doctor appointments and therapy.....so we never had that strong bond which a single mother and son should have...

sid and sana feel bad for her....they know she did some very bad things in past but she got her punishment for that....

sid - can i ask you something?...

siya nodded for him to ask what he wanted to ask....

sid - why did you never come before to ask for help?....i mean i get that during pregnancy period you don't know about the father so you didn't seek for help assuming no one is going to help you...but what after that?....i would have definitely help you....sure i would never had accepted you and the reason is clear about me in love with sana, but i would have help you....

siya - i didn't know how would you had reacted to that...i mean you pretty much threaten to never come in front of you and i didn't know what you would had done knowing now you have a son....and to be honest, most of all i was selfish....i didn't want you to take him away from me...he was the only one remained for me and i didn't want to lose him too....i didn't even want to share him with anyone....but see where god had bring me....i would never came to you if i didn't have this stupid cancer...infact a year before i was thinking of shifting somewhere else so that no one can ever find me and my son....but when i came to know about cancer i drop the idea because i didn't know what future store for me....

sid nodded listening to him, totally getting her point....

sa - we also want to talk about your treatment.....we want to take care of your treatment and want to shift you in higher hospital for it...

siya - thank you for thinking about me....but it's of no use...i already told you about doctor ultimatum...

sa - i know but we never know some miracle happens....maybe you have a chance to live...