46)

many articles were published......like who is this mysterious girl or who is the one with whom the sidharth shukla is in love for last 16 years.....some rumors were spread assuming different girls, who are famous like an actress or any known personality, being the one whom sidharth is going to marry.....these girls were also enjoying the attention they were getting in the name of this rumors and did not try to correct any media person....

but sid did not like this....but sana stop him from doing anything.....she said that they will know the truth eventually so it is useless for him to say or do anything.....in fact she is happy that she is not in spotlight and can do preparation for wedding without any fear of being caught.....and also she is now staying at kaushal house.....kaushal parents insist her to stay there as its the matter of only one month and they wanted to do everything for her.....in fact the marriage is going to take place at kaushal residence only.....

when anvi see the news she also come running to sid house and was surprised to see sana......she was so happy for sid and sana......she also instantly start discussing with maa and badi maa about wedding making sana whined at them.....but they deaf ear her and continue their planning....not even asking sid and sana how they want things to be done....

today they are at jewellry shop....sid kaushal sana along with their parents.....sana drag sid and kaushal along as she did not want to be the prey of both mothers......and sid and kaushal drag their fathers along with them saying why only they have to bear it...their fathers also have to come.....they were driving in 2 cars with two cars of bodyguards following them in case of they get surrounded by media......they are here to buy jewelry which is given as shagun or other purpose.....otherwise all other jewelry, which she is going to wear during functions and wedding will be designed by designer along with dresses....

their parents were the first one to enter and they were behind them...when they entered, all heads turned toward them and were very intimidated by them....a worker ran to call the manager and one escorted them to sit......soon manager also came and introduced himself as akash.....

ak - hello mr shukla, hello mr tandon....i am akash, manager of this store.....

he said shaking hand with sid and kaushal father first then with sid and kaushal.....who shook his hand nodding at him....

dad - hello akash....I believe you have already heard the rumors about my son getting married....

ak - yes sir.....many many congratulations sir for your wedding....

he said with a smile and congratulated sid who also nodded in return with a smile on his face...

bd - so today we are here to buy jewelry for the bride.....

he said pointing toward sana who is sitting between sid and kaushal....

ak - ohh....congratulations mam....sorry i didn't know you were the one....

he said as he did not wish her first when he wish sid but sana just brush it off saying that its totally ok as he didn't know that....

ak - ok mam....you tell me what kind of jewelry you like....and for what function i should start showing first....

maa - well for function....i will tell designer to contact you as we had already made a contract about that....he will give you the designs once we finalise it....i want all the jewellry upto the mark.....not a single mistake or delay....

she said sternly....

ak - i assure you mam....you will not have any complaint from us.....

bm - now we just want to buy for shagun and all......so start showing us a diamond necklace first.....then we will proceed for others....