43)

sana and aradhya settle in the plane comfortably when aradhya speaks....

aru - you know di.....before today i always used to wish that i will have relation with my life partner like my parents had.....but not anymore....

sa - why?....their relationship is such a beautiful one.....even i admire them a lot...

aru - yes their relationship is beautiful.....the best one but after seeing you and bhaiya....i want a relationship like you both.....your relation is the bestest.....

sana looked at her with surprise.....this is such a big statement....

sa - first there is nothing like the bestest...and may i know why?....

aru - well bestest because there is no competition with you both....and have you ever seen you both?.....bhaiya was crying for you...even he did not cry when i came to australia....

sa - you are wrong.....he did cry....just he did not in front of you...

aru - really?...

sa - yes....and dare to tell him that i told you this....

aru - but when he came to drop me he was like it is something so good...

sana shook her head listening to her......

sa - you know almost girls cry in front of anyone they are attach to.....but it's not like with boys.....they will never show their emotional side in front of everyone.....specially in front of his family......they cry in front of only few people....and if a boy cry in front of you remember that you are very special for him.....i will not say that he will only be your life partner....he can be a friend also but for him your friendship matters a lot if he cry in front of you.....

aru - so bhaiya cry in front of you?...

sana smiles at her question about how easily she predicted that he must have cried in front of her....

sa - he did in front of me and kaushal.....well for the three of us we always cried in front of each other if we needed......

aru - so if a boy whom i know shows me his emotions...it means i am special for him...

sa - yes...but also got to know if he is not pretending....sometimes boys may pretend to gain your trust....you will get to know that with their behaviour......or with touch also.....

aru - you know you always guide me best in this field.....

sa - well credit goes to your brothers....who were, well are so overprotective for me that they always used to give me these types of tips to me that i can write a book on boys behaviour now if needed....

she said, rolling her eyes but still a smile on her lips...while aradhya chuckled at her...she knows how they are with her....

aru - you love bhaiya a lot na....

sa - he loves me way more than i love him.....well we get the off topic.....i was asking the reason...

aru - oh yes....i was saying have you ever seen you both....the way you both behave with each other.....you both have to cling on each other yet give the other his or her space.....you both cannot leave without each other yet the one is ready to leave other because of the his or her career......you both are selfless in your relation yet selfish....you both are so understanding yet you both can fight on the smallest topic......and i can go on and on and on with this list......

sa - wow...i didn't know that you notice this much...i mean i know you are smart and have observing habits but i didn't know that you used to look so closely in us also....