23)

sa - well....it's just that...

she trailed off looking here and there....sid and kaushal know she will not tell them like this....they curse themself not to notice these kind of small things in her or if they had ever then dropping it assuming their own......they curse themself not to ask her about every small change in her which they had notice in her when she met again......they sometime feel like they didn't deserve to be her friends but they will make them deserving for her.....they may have failed her before but now they will not back off......they will make her open up to them...... so they come in front of her and hold her each hand in their....sana look at them.....

sid - what happened sana?...why did you stop wears dresses and shorts?....

ka - which you always love to wear for no reason.....

sa - its...umm...that time i know nothing will happen to me....

sid and kaushal look at her confused.....

sa - you know.....you both were so protective of me and also pa..pa were always like one look at her daughter and you will be 100 feet under the ground....

her voice cracked while saying and looking down, trying to blink away her tears which were forming in her eyes.....but then smile, still looking down at her statement about her father...sid and kaushal chuckle knowing she is saying true...her father never allow any boy to come near her except them both.....

sa - at that time i know i am safe....no one will be able to come near me.....heck not even look at me.....but later i lost contact with you both and after hi...his de...death.....i...i know...i know i have to take care of myself....no..no one is there to protect me like him....so i stop wearing them.....

she said and take a deep breath....she look up and see that their eyes are fill with hurt....

sid - you don't feel safe with us anymore....

ka - did we not make you feel like we used to?.....protect...

they ask in whispers....hurt evident in their voice....

sa - no no no no.....you both are taking it wrong...

she shakes her head vigorously.....

sa - i feel safest with you both....why would i allow you both in my flat when i am alone if i did not feel safe with you.....why did you think like that?....

sid - you said you stop wearing dresses because you have no one who will protect you or make you feel safe...

ka - and you still did not wear them....

sa - that because....i stop them before meeting you both......it's just that i never start wearing them again......and after sometime it never cross my mind....i become habitual of these type of clothes....

sid and kaushal sigh and hug her....sana hugs them back....

sa - i am sorry if i hurt you both with my statement.....but i never meant in that way.....you both are my safest bubble....

ka - its ok....we are sorry we thought it that way.....

sid - but now.....enough of being emotional.....remember?...we have to go club as we plan...

he said breaking hug....and try to change the topic...

ka - oh yes...and brother you wait here....you will wear a dress....just wait for sometime....

sa - but...

sid - no....kaushal you go...

kaushal nodded and called someone for bringing a dress.....