30)

After lunch they again started and went to different places....they also went to the eiffel tower as kaushal wanted to see that.....later in evening, it's still not fully dark...when kaushal drove to a scheduled area and parked in the middle of nowhere....

sid - why did you stop here?...

ka - you will know...come out...

they come out of car and see that few meters from them 2 bikes are there...kaushal went near it and behind him both sid and sana also went.....one bike is of rose gold color and another is in blue color....

one bike is of rose gold color and another is in blue color

sa - don't tell me sister what am i thinking is true?...

sana exclaimed suddenly....

ka - depends on what you are thinking.....

sa - we are going on this now....

ka - yes...that rose gold one is for you and blue one is for me....

sid - and where is mine?..

he asks because only two bikes are there....sana knows how to ride a bike as kaushal taught her a few years back.....

sa - you better don't talk about it...you know na you and bike did not go along much....

she said mocking him...kaushal laugh while sid scowl at her....well that's true....it's not like he did not know how to ride a bike.....but looking at his past experience its safe that if he did not try it....

sid - that's only 2-3 time...

ka - yes because after that we ban you from even touching them....

sid - that's not fair...

sa - listen we don't want to lose our one friend and at least think about me...i came in relationship yesterday only.....

she said faking sympathy while sid hit her head...

ka - ok on a serious note, buddy you know you did not have a good record with bikes.....so no, we are not taking any chances....you will sit behind one of us....now you decide with whom you want to go....

sid - fine....i am going with sana then...

ka - as expected....

kaushal and sana settle on their bikes, sid sit behind sana holding her waist.....and sana eye widen realising that a very big distraction is sitting behind her....she look up like complaining to god that why he do like this with her only.....she sent a silent prayer that she with sidharth remain in one piece till they return their flat.....she tie her hair in ponytail and start bike....kaushal also start his and both look at each other before speeding......sid snake his hand around her stomach leaning on her, keeping his head on her shoulder from back.....

sa - for god sake sidharth....you are so heavy...i also have to handle bike weight....i cannot do it along with you...

she scream at sid after sometime when he did not lean back from her.....but sid only chuckle and kiss her cheek....