42)

it takes around 40 minutes for sana to prepare dinner for both of them.....she is still angry but also confused as what sid is doing inside her room that he did not once come outside...she huff and decided to look herself....she quietly open the door and was shocked by the site in front of her.....she walk inside and went toward where sid is....he is standing near her cupboard and her room is mess with her things....her suitcase which she started to unpack is now almost packed.....she went toward him and place her hand on his shoulder as he was back facing her....sid get startled and immediately turn around.....

sid - sana you scared me....

sa - what are you doing?...

she asked and then her eyes trailed to the box in his hand making her eyes widen.....she snatched it from him and closed it....

sa - from where did you find it and why did you open it?....don't you know its not good to open someone personal things.....

listening sana sid raise his eyebrows at her making her huff and look the other side....

sid - well can you explain why this box is hidden from anyone's eye and why this box contains the things which apparently me and kaushal thought we lost when we were kids......

sa - you see all the things in this box?...

sid - almost...

he shrugged....sana sigh knowing its of no use to hide now.....so she bent down holding sid down hand, both sat on floor facing each other.....sana opened the box which is her treasure.......

sa - when i came to know that we, i along with my parents are shifting to another city because of their job....i sneakily take some of you and sister things....which contain our happy and precious moment.....i didn't know at that time that one day they will become reason of me being still sane.....when i stole them it was just that i want things as memory of us to me with me when i was away from you both......but when my parents......

she take a deep breath while sid squeeze her hand in assurance....no matter her parents death is a topic which she cannot bear in her whole life.....

sa - i was so depressed.....there was a time when my thoughts become suicidal.....but everytime i see these things...it always gave me different strength.....they remind me that i am not weak......how you both always saw me your equal or even stronger than you both and i didn't want to let you both down by becoming so weak that i would take my own life....

sid was stunned listening about her suicidal thoughts...

sid - why didn't you tell us about these thoughts before?....you never even let us have any idea about it...

sa - because this is the secret i wanted to take with me to my grave.....i don't want you both to feel more guilty that you both already feel.....i know you both still blame yourself for not being there for me....but you, yourself don't know that you both were there both me......unknowingly, not physically, not even mentally on your record......but still you were there.....you both were the only one who were keeping me sane.....

sid pull her in his arms.....they stay like this in silence for few minutes.....sid has nothing to say.....so he just did what he can so at the moment.....assuring her with hug that he is now with her for rest of the life.....sana was the first one to pull back....

sa - and now you care to explain what this mess is....and how you manage to find this box?.....

she ask narrowing her eyebrows while sid scratch his neck nervously.....

sid - i thought that if i will pack your things than it will help me to reduce your anger a little as you did not like packing.....i was just taking things out of your cupboard when this box fell out of nowhere....and then after that i forget that i was packing and start looking at the things inside remembering our memories.....