25)

next day sid and sana went for meeting and it take hours for all things to discuss.....and when sid and sana return flat, they were so tired so they decided to go for shopping next day......now today sid and sana are getting ready so that they can go for shopping.....sana wear a white tee shirt with black jeans having cuts on knees, with a jacket above it....sid also wear a white tee shirt with black jeans....above it he wear a jacket...paris whether is little cold.....

paris whether is little cold

when they come out of their room

when they come out of their room...both look at each other and laugh...

sa - we are twining....

sid - yeah....let's go then..

sana nodded and both went down and settled in the car....sid has already arranged a car for them.....

sa - so where to first?...

sid - grocery....then we will have to go to another market and park car on one side....

sa - good with me...well what are the things we have to buy....

sid - we will see...whatever you think just pick it....

sana shook her head at they did not make any list for what they have to buy....so they reach departmental store and went inside....sid pick a trolley and start walking behind sana....she start picking things what she thought they might need......she was picking things according to her and putting in trolley.....but unknown to her that sid is putting many more things in trolley.....after sometime when she look back to ask something to sid....but no words come out of her mouth and her eyes widen......trolley is full more than half and it has all the unnecessary things...

sa - sidharth........you idiot....what is this?...

sid - we might need them....

he said shrugging.....

sa - have you ever done grocery shopping before?.....

sid - no.....

sa - then please don't try this time also....i will take whatever we will need....