6)

after lunch sana take sid to show his room....

sid and kaushal mother change the decor of his room to make it look more beautiful

sid and kaushal mother change the decor of his room to make it look more beautiful...now it is of golden in shade....sana look at room then at sid and smile looking at him.....

sa - so....its your room....

sid - i like it.....

sa - it is decorated by your maa and kaushal's mom....

sid just smile at her and went to look in his walk in closet.......then to bathroom...

sana was behind him all the time

sana was behind him all the time.....after that sana gave him medicines and made him sleep....she cover him with duet and kiss his forehead before going out of room....she spend time with others till sid wake up.....

at night after dinner when all are ready to go in their rooms...sid take sana with him.....sana thought that he just want to spend time with her..but he has some other plans....

sid - lets sleep.....

sa - ok...i will put you to sleep.....

sid - why?...are you not going to sleep with me?....

sa - baby but it's your room na.....my room is just beside you...

she said referring to aradhya's room in which she always used to stay....

sid - no....i am going to sleep with you.....whether it is in this room or any other, it doesn't matter.....

sana open her mouth to speak but again close it.....it's not like they haven't sleep on same bed before....but if she gave in his demand then she has to sleep daily with him in this room......

sid - please....why you not want to sleep with me.....i did not want to sleep alone.....i will not trouble you promise...please....