27)

few days passed and sid can see change in sana.....sure it's not much but there is and he can see that.....she is reacting different toward him....not in bad way but positively.....now she don't turn away whenever he kiss her cheek.....she would in fact smile at him in return....he did not want to change things for bad so he did not said anything.....he just do things with his action......and sana also just try to say things with her actions...it's not easy for her but she is trying....her insecurities will return time to time but she try to fight with them.....after that night she did not sneak in sid room but sid would check on her once she is asleep.....

they were busy in project so that they can complete it as soon as possible.....they always work till late so they did not get time to visit anywhere....but now there work is almost complete....they were so happy that they will be able to go home in few days.....today they get free early and were back to flat at the time of lunch....they order lunch not in mood to cook....

sid - what you want to do today?...

sid asked sana when they were having lunch...

sa - didn't think about it...why?...did you plan something?....

sid - how about we go to visit some places?....we are here for two weeks but we did not visit a single place....

sa - fine with me....i also want to see different places...specially eiffel tower....

sid - so get ready....we will leave as soon as possible so that we can visit as much places as we can....

sana nodded with smile and both went to their room....sid get ready in tee shirt and jeans with denim jacket.....and come out of his room....

just few minutes later sana also come out of her room in what?

just few minutes later sana also come out of her room in what?.....a tee shirt and jeans, hair tie in pony....sid roll his eyes and drag her back in her room and start looking in her closet...

sa - what are you doing?...

sid - it's not like that you did not look good in tee shirt and jeans....you look beautiful in anything...but please, this is paris and girls loves to wear dresses here...

sa - but i am fine in this...i don't care what others wear or think...

sid - i know....and i also don't care.....but what is the point of buying all those dresses if you did not have to wear them....wear it for me please....

sana look at sid who is looking at her with hope...

sa - ok...

sid grin at her and throw a sweater dress, with belt on waist, toward her....she catches it and look at it...

sa - you know i will freeze to death.....for god sake it only reached till mid thigh....

sid - you are so dramatic....wear this shoes with this....i also know that its cold here...