7)

next day sana get up early and decided to do some exercise......she went for a run and did some exercise in sid's house gym before returning to his room.....she went and place a kiss on sid head making him open his eyes...sana smile seeing that he is already awake...

sa - good morning baby...

sid - good morning mumma...

he replied lazily making sana smile widely....

sa - how are you awake early today?....

sid - i don't know....but i still did not want to wake up from bed...

he said snuggling in bed....

sa - no..you are going to wake up.....you remember i have to go for work right?...

that made sid sit up and look at sana with pout...

sid - that's not right.....

sa - everything is right..now get up till then i will take a bath.....

sid - will you help me taking bath today?....

sana looks at him then at his arm and then sighs knowing he is not going to take his dad's help and kaushal return to his house yesterday, with his family......

sa - ok...but for that you have to get up now....so hurry up...

sid grin and get up from bed.....both went into bathroom and does brush.....both enjoy each other company and does some masti....then sana help sid to take bath, but sid was not fully naked during taking bath.....he was wearing boxers.....she made him wear his clothes and went to take bath herself...sid was waiting patiently waiting for her on bed and when she come after getting ready he get up...both went downstair and have breakfast with everyone.....kaushal came to pick sana and she went with him, giving some instruction to sid and at last placing kiss on his forehead.....dad went in own car.....

ka - so brother...how well you are handling this situation?....

kaushal asks sana when both of them are in the car, finally getting a chance to talk to her alone.....

sa - just handling it....i, myself, don't know how?......

ka - how is sid doing?...

sa - fine....he was not ready to leave me but i have to make him understand.....he said that he feel safe with me.....so i have to make him understand to trust uncle and aunty, so that he can also get along with them.....

ka - just hope that he will get well soon...

sa - yeah....oh i was also thinking that we know how much he loves his muscles and all right?...

kaushal nodded his head in agreement as sid always maintain his body and muscles properly....despite eating with them all junk food....he work hard for it...

sa - so i thought you should come and do gym with him once his cast will be remove from his hand.....with this he will not lose his abs and all......what say?...

ka - nice idea...we can do that...sure we will not able to make him exercise how much he use to do regularly, but sure enough to maintain his abs and muscles as it is now....