22)

They talk and mapa joins them after making kheer for them....she serves them.....

sid - i feel like a teenager again...

ka - apke jaisi kheer koi nhi bana skta.....

mapa - jab bhi tumhara man ho tab aa jana khane....

sid - app bataiye na kuch.....sana apke baare mein to bhut baat kiya krti thi......lekin kya vo apke sath bhi humhare baare mein baat krti hai kya?....

sid said making sana cough.....sid knows she shares everything with maapa...but he just wants to tease her....sana did not know that he knows....

sa - maapa kyu batayengi agr main karti bhi hu tumhare bare mein baat.....vo to meri aur maapa ki baat hai na...

she said urgently, making sid smirk and others laugh.....

ka - iska matlab brother you used to talk about us.....

kaushal also played along with sid.....

mapa - haa yeh krti hai na.....bhut baatein krti hai....jab bhi aati hai to bas kaushal sidharth kaushal sidharth....bas aur to kuch hota hi nhi hai iske pass.....

sa - maapa...

sana whine...but she ignore her...

mapa - iski har baat mein tum dono hote ho....and let me tell you sidharth....she used to curse you a lot....matlab kaushal ko bhi krti hai hai...but mostly you....

sa - ok.....i am still here......

mapa - we know that...

sid - and we are ignoring you.....

sid said with a playful glare......

sa - yrr....maapa main abse apke sath kuch share nhi krungi....

maapa chuckle at her...

mapa - ok ok.....i am not telling anything.....

sid - but i will definitely talk to you later....

They spend some time but then, the main door bursts open and around 7-8 girls of age between 10-15 run inside.....

girls - radha aunty.....

maapa - bachon.....shant....

she said getting up and standing in front of them.....

sa - maapa...ajj to sunday hai na....

mapa - haa gudiya...lekin yeh sab bhut zid kr rahe the ki ek din sana di ke sath krna hai to main ajj bula liya....i had no idea that you were going to bring Sid and kaushal along with you....sorry....

sid - you don't have to say sorry....but yeh sab hai kon aur kya karna chahte hai....

sa - umm....you both know that maapa knows classical dance....

sid and kaushal nodded....as they know maapa does beautiful classical....

sa - so she had started classical dance classes a few years back as she had nothing to do......and i used to accompany her a few times....bas vohi keh rahe hai yeh log....

ka - it's fantastic....we will also get a chance to see you doing dance....

sid - yeah...you never show us....

mapa - haa gudiya kr le na....yeh bache bhi kitne man se aye hai....

sana look at girls who are giving her puppy eyes.....she sigh and nodded making girls squeal.....two girls push sana in room to get ready.....and in mean time other girls make sid and kaushal get up hurriedly.....taking them by surprise while maapa laugh at their reaction....actually they have to shift sofa so that they can make place for them for dance....when sid and kaushal understand they also start helping them.....they shift table and sofa at side....one sofa of double seat place from where sid and kaushal can see then dancing.....