54)

after whole wedding dress fisco, sana come to her room and lay on her stomach, closing her eyes....she want sometime to accept that so much money is being spend only on her....well if she thinks with different prospective.....its true this time only comes once in life....and as their saying, it will not make any difference in their bank balance......she should just enjoy all the things....all were waiting for years for this moment and here she is deteriorating everyone mood with her stupid thoughts.....now she is feeling guilty.....

she was engorssed in her thoughts that she did not hear door opening and get startle when someone wrap their arms around her....she look who is it and not to her surprise, its kaushal and sid on either side of her...laying same as her, on their stomach but with their arms on her back...

sa - what are you doing here?....

sid - why? can't we come here?....

sa - i didn't say that.....

ka - what were you thinking that you didn't even notice us?....

sa - just...

she said shrugging.....they remain silent for some minutes....

ka - just because we come here don't think that we are not angry at you anymore....

sid - yeah...we are really offended with what you said...

both remind her making her laugh at them....its true saying that best friends are the one who come back even after fighting with you, just to remind you that they are still angry with you......

sa - is it?....so what i have to do so that you forgive me?...

ka - now that also we have to tell you....

sid - if you don't even know this, what kind of best friend you are?....

sa - drama queens....

sid - now you are offending us more....at least don't change our gender....

ka - if sid become a queen then you have to become a king.....oh shit we have to go US for that.....so much work have to be done for that.....doctor appointment, operation and all.....shall we postpone wedding?...

he said dramatically while sid laugh and sana hit his head.....

sa - shut up sister....i am better as i am.....

ka - oh thank god....i thought that we have to rearrange everything...specially wedding dresses....i mean your wedding dress will definitely not fit sid....

sana groans listening to him and hides her face in the pillow while sid and kaushal laugh at her......

sa - sorry...

she said meekly still hiding her face in the pillow....listening to her both stop laughing......

sid - what?...

sa - sorry....i just....i don't know....listening that you spend hundreds of million on one dress, i lost it for some time.....but you were right....wedding happens only once so i should not care about all these things....

ka - wow.....

this all comes out of kaushal mouth....sana looking at him surprised as what is this reaction.....

ka - I mean it takes just some time for us to get angry at her and she gets convinced.....we could have done it before only...then we will be able to do everything more easily, without her arguing with us....

sid - well you are right....i agree with you....

sana look at them, absorbing what is happening....she did not expect this from them....then she suddenly get up and start hitting them with pillow....