60)

sid and sana were sitting in silence, with sana head on his shoulder, when she saw that they were not going in shukla mansion directions.....

sa - where are we going?...it's not the way to house...

she said raising her head to look at him......

sid - we are going to a hotel....

sa - why?....

sid - i don't know...you tell me....

he said in a duh tone making sana roll her eyes....

sa - sidharth be serious....we both know we are too tired to do anything....

she said, hitting his arm making him chuckle.....

sid - well i can't tell you now.....but know that we have to wake up early...i know it's already past midnight but we have to wake at maximum 4:30 a.m...

sana look at him narrowing her eyes.....trying to find out what he is hiding....

sid - you will not get anything looking at me like that.....anyway we are here....

he said opening his side of door.....he went to sana side and help her to come out....they made there way inside, to reception....after collecting their room key they went to their room....as they enter, both were shocked...sana look at sid and know he also have no idea about this.....their room is decorated with flowers....

their room is decorated with flowers

sid - kaushal....

he groaned making sana giggle....

sa - it's ok....in fact thank god that they did not put flowers on the bed sheet otherwise we have to clean it before we can even sleep...

sid - yeah......come i will help you to take out all these things....

He said gesturing toward her jewellery and all.....sana nodded and they went to small vanity in corner....sid discarded his stole and pagadi before he start helping her....it took around 15 minutes to take out all the jewellery and pins from her hair.....then sana went to bathroom to wash her makeup and change clothes while sid change in room......

sana come out around half n hour later to see sid is already half asleep, resting his back on headrest, probably waiting for her...she smile and put her dress on sofa safely before climbing on bed....she shake sid a little bit to wake him up...

sa - lay properly......

she whispers softly to not scare him...he nodded and lay down pulling sana with him.....he spooned her from back and kiss her neck with a sigh....

sid - it feels good to finally have you in my arms as my wife....

he said sleepy making sana smile....she rubs his arm in return......

sa - have you set the alarm?...

sid - yeah....now sleep otherwise we will not be able to wake up on time....