14)

dad - how her heart is now...I mean did we have to take care of something?....

he asked after some minutes of silence....

ash - well mostly it is fine....but not fully....because of the things she was going after transplant, makes her heart weak a little and that make things difficult sometime...but nothing major....just that when something affect her badly, emotionally, it can affect her heart because of that...but for that keep the injection in your freezer everytime....nothing will go wrong with that...sana also have one in her freezer....and i can say that today incident effect her badly with how her pulse rate went low....

listening this sid hung his head low....he is very guilty for what he did....

ka - does it happen every time if anything affects her....

ash - no..not every time....as i said, badly.....she is strong enough that she can handle all things...but still she is human....so a little much of care will do everything....

all nodded at her....then she get up and check sana once again....

ash - well her heartbeat is normal now so you don't have to worry....she just have a fever because of rain....we cannot give her medicines now because of injection....give her medicines in morning but i don't think that will be needed...injection will also do work for her fever.....and take care.....kaushal and sid...you both are very important for her....you both affect her like nobody else....and you both are the only one who can make her move on.....and call me if you want to ask anything.....but now i would like to take your leave.....

maa - thank you for coming and telling us all things...

ash - it's ok...and like i said if i know that her best friends are the one i already know i would have come before...but better late than never right?....just take care...

all nodded and the doctor left from there....there was silence for a few minutes....then sid mother broke the silence...

maa - i think we should have dinner now....

sid - i am not hungry....you all go and eat....

dad - sid....

sid - no dad....i am really not hungry...please....

all sigh knowing he is feeling guilty now.....and will not leave her side for now....maa and dad went down to give them sometime....kaushal and sid was still by sana side....sid sitting with sana hand in his, near his lips, with his lips touching her back of hand....he was looking at sana without blinking.....

ka - sidharth....

sid - i am sorry....i am sorry....i was just angry that time.....i did not know what i was thinking...i just started accusing her....while i know she will never do anything like that....

he said while a tear slipped from his eyes....

ka - i know buddy i know.....you didn't mean anything.....but you still messed up everything....

sid - i know....and i promise i am going to make it up.....

ka - remember....i am always with you....