33)

sa - don't sidharth....

she whispers still in his chest hugging him.....when she sees that sid is angry and will probably speak something wrong to anyone....sid gets quiet listening to her....

maa - sidharth......

sid - give us a few minutes alone...please....

he said finally because he just wants a few minutes with sana alone, to get calm and calm her.....all leave without saying anything....they all went to dining area.....sid break hug and wipe her tears....

sid - i am sorry baby...

sana shook her head and pulled him up to sit on the couch.....

sa - its ok....it was just a misunderstanding....

sid - but how they thought that i made someone else my girlfriend....

sa - we also thought that they selected some other girl for you....

sid - but they know that i love you...

sa - you also know that they will not do anything which you did not like....

sid sigh knowing misunderstanding happened from both sides....he hugged her again to his chest.....

sa - i for once thought that i will also lose you....

sid - i will never let that happen....no matter what....

sa - but I would never want to be the reason that you fought with your family...

sid - i know baby......

he kisses her head.....

sid - what we had thought and see what happened...

sana chuckles at his statement....

sa - yeah....we all thought that they would be happy....but it just went in god knows which direction.....

sid - i am still angry....

he admitted after few seconds of silence.....sana come out of his arms and cup his face.....she kiss his forehead and rest her against his....

sa - sidharth it was just misunderstanding that too from both side......they thought that you just get manipulated with some witch....

sid chuckle at her statement.....he placed a kiss on her nose wrapping his arms around her waist loosely still having his forehead against her....

sa - and we thought that they select someone else for you...even when we know that they know we love each other and they want us together.....

sid - i for once was so furious.....but i just control so that things don't take the worst turn....

sa - i know...and i am proud of you that you did not say anything wrong in your anger.....but just forget about it.....now we don't want our relationship to start with some grudges in anyone's heart.....do we?...

she asked softly.....at which sid shook his head still touching her forehead with his....

sid - i would never....i just needed some minutes to get calm and i got it....but are you calm?....

he asks making sana to avert her eyes from his.....he sighs and lean back a little kissing her forehead....

sa - i am just a little scared of all this.....the mere thought of you not with me.....it scared me....

sid - i know...thats why i asked....but know that i will never leave you.....

sa - i know that....i am just a little shaken up with it...but i will be fine i promise...