55)

its next day, mehandi function......yesterday after having fun, they return to kaushal house....sid and sana did not even get a chance to talk properly as no one leave them alone, as per the ritual.....so none leave them for even a minute and soon after they return to kaushal house.....anvi decided to stay at sid house as she is going to act as groom's sister.....

so now today is mehandi.....means sid family is going to come kaushal house.....

sid get ready in his attire for the day....its white pant with printed short kurta and dark blue color jacket above it.....

its white pant with printed short kurta and dark blue color jacket above it

his jacket is the same color of sana....he is the first one to get ready as he wanted to meet sana as soon as possible....he come in living room to see no one there....he look around and shout for them....

sid - maa...dad....aru....anvi.....

he keeps calling them until dad comes out...

dad - sid stop shouting.....what do you need?....

he snaps at him, irritated at his shouting.....

sid - dad we must leave now.....otherwise we will be late....

dad - sid we still have half an hour to leave.....and you should know how ladies take so much time to get ready

sid - but we should leave early na.....it's our duty to help them....

he tries to reason out.....

dad - we hire a wedding planner for a reason....

dad deadpan making sid whined....

sid - dad.....

dad - patience my boy.....and it's not like you will get alone time with her....

he tease him at last while sid just huff angrily.....and sit on sofa folding his arms like a angry kid making dad laugh at him.....around 45 minutes later they finally settle in car, that too only because of sid constant nagging for them to get ready early.....in return he get earful from all three girls....

they keep complaining on the ride to kaushal house that how they forget this or that just because of him...but he deaf ear them, not at all affect by them because he only want to reach there and meet sana...

soon they reach his house and went inside.....entering inside first thing sid ask was about sana.....all laugh at him and tell that she is in her room with beauticians, getting ready......

he without saying anything went to her room and knock the door.....one of the beautician open door....sid just pass her a small smile and enter the room to look at sana who is almost ready.....

sid just pass her a small smile and enter the room to look at sana who is almost ready