48)

sid was working in the office when anvi barked in his office.....

anvi - bhai, it's your marriage in 10 days and still you are working....

sid - firstly hello to you too anvi and secondly its my marriage that why i am working.....

anvi - ha ha very funny.....and how your marriage and working are related...

sid - well if you know i am going on a month long vacation, so of course i have to complete as much as i can before that....

anvi - that can define....but for now get up and come with me....it's already 7p.m. now....

sid - just a little more, but anyway did you need anything that you come to me at this time?....and from where you came that you are wearing this type of clothes?...

he ask as she was wearing a tee shirt with jeans and a jacket above it.....

anvi - i am not coming from anywhere, infact is going somewhere and want to take you with me....get up na...

she whines when he is not listening to her easily....

sid - just 5 more minutes then....let me finish what am i doing?...

anvi - just 5 minutes....not more than that...and there.....change into this clothes quickly....

she said putting a bag on his table while sid look at her suspiciously....as what she is upto...

anvi - before you can ask anything.....i am not going to tell you anything....

she said before he can even speak making him huff but nod....he quickly finish whatever he was doing and then went to change into what anvi brings for her.....its a black jeans with gray tee shirt and a black leather jacket above it.....

he wear the shoes which were also with clothes and set his hair a little before going out

he wear the shoes which were also with clothes and set his hair a little before going out......he stand in front of anvi and she make a face like a fangirl by keeping her hand on her cheek, titling her face a little.....

anvi - you are looking damn handsome that i am regretting making you my brother.....

she gushed at him, making him hit her head while chuckling....

sid - shut up silly girl....nonsense...

anvi - owee.....i am not lying.....i can bet let alone any uncommitted girl, if any committed girl will see you now she will break up with her man just to be with you....

sid - ab maar khayegi tu merse agar chup nhi hui to....

anvi - did you just blush?....

she exclaimed when she noticed a little pink on his ears and him being shying a little....

sid - shut up....

he said looking here and there....

anvi - oh my god bhai....i am going to tell this to kaushal and sana.....this is epic....