35)

sid and sana were cuddling after sid confession....when sana spoke up....

sa - well when we are speaking about the dark secrets...i also have one to confess...

sid - you also have one...please don't say that you are also not virgin because if that is so i swear i am going to hunt that man and will take his eyes out, cut his hands and will chop off his lower part.....

sa - shut up sidharth....first listen to me.....

she cut off his ranting.....glaring at him while sid made a baby face....

sid - sorry...

sa - before i start one thing...what if i am not virgin...will you leave me?....

sid - what?...no, of course not.....but i will surely hunt the person who took it....

sana look at sid confused whether to be awe of him or angry.....but she shook her head....

sa - kuch nhi ho skta tumhara...kuch bhi nhi.....

sid looked at her with puppy eyes.....

sa - ok....so the thing i was going to tell you is not known by anyone...not even maapa....

sid - is it that serious?....

He asks because maapa is aware of all things....sana nodded in response to his question......

sa - firstly don't be angry listening to this.....i was going too much at that time....i was almost in depression.....

sid furrowed his eyebrow listening to her but nodded.....

sa - when i was at my uncle house....after my parents death.....there was a time...time when i ....umm...

she look down don't know how to tell him....but sid squeeze her hand....

sa - there was a time when i try to sucide.....

sid - you what?....

he look at her with wide eyes but her eyes are closed.....totally expecting this....

sa - i was emotionally and mentally tired that i just want to escape from there anyhow.....i was not of legal age to go somewhere on my own.....no one was there to support me...

sid - sana.....

he said in defeated tone....

sa - please don't blame yourself.....if i want i would have never told you.....but i don't want to hide anything from you.....i just want you to understand that it was so hard for me at that time and i did not blame anyone for it.....you don't know from what i was suffering....no one knows.....those who knows did not care for me......and i said i try but i was not able to.....for two reasons.....first, because the life i was living is not mine anymore...its papa's life.....so i was not able to do that to him.....if i would have done that than i would be a murderer of my own father....

sid - sana what are you saying....its not like this.....

but sana ignore and continue....

sa - second, there was still somewhere in my heart, in some hidden corner....a little piece of hope was hiding.....my mind was screaming to do that but i was not able to....

sid hid her in himself more than before she was......he cannot imagine at what level she was suffering that she thought of sucide......

sa - but i swear that was only one time.....after that i never try and will never.....even i never thought about it again.....