51)

sid was sitting on sofa with such a calm expression that all were confused as why is he sitting now instead of going and finding her....

dad - sid why are you sitting here....i mean i understand that now commissioner is looking in this matter but that doesn't mean that we sit idle....

listening his father sid just shook his head but did not said anything....kaushal look at him suspiciously....

ka - you had something planned?....

he asked or like passed a statement while sid smirk at him...

sid - that's why you are my best friend...

anvi - but what?...

again sid did not said anything....but signal all of them to sit and relax.....they sat and were equally irritated at sid for not telling them anything...they try for few times but he did not said anything.....after half an hour his phone rang....he immediately pick it and listen to the opposite person....he did not reply just get up hanging up call....

sid - lets go kaushal....

maa - but where are you going now?....

sid - maa please don't ask anything now....just know that now i will return with your daughter in law..

after that nobody ask any question...sid and kaushal come outside.....when they were going to settle in the car, one guard came and gave them their guns.....

ka - is it that bad?...

he asked taking the gun...as they usually don't carry their guns....they had licence for it because of safety purpose....that's why the guards which always follow them carry their guns respectively for them...

sid - we never know what can happen....so precautions is better then precure...

he said, settle inside the car and start driving....

sid - do one thing....send commissioner the address i am telling...tell him to come with some officers....thats where sana is....

kaushal do as sid said and ask what he wanted to ask...

ka - how did you get to know where she is?....

sid - i just wanted that tina to think that we get in her trap....but its the other way around.....she thought that she trick us by going out from back door but what she did not know is that i am not that stupid.....

ka - explain please....

sid - i know that if she will see any male following her then she will get suspicious....that's why i put a female guard behind her....and that duffer didn't even suspect her....

ka - if you were that sure then why did we went home....we could have hide somewhere, near that place....

sid - two reasons.....first if by chance she would have saw us following her then it would have become a problem...and second...what do you think how did this media got to know about sana?.....thats a trick of whoever kidnap sana along with tina so that they can keep a tap on us throw them....and at the time of entering house i saw a boy who is working as decorater in house, was talking on phone while eyeing us....

ka - he was keeping an eye on us....by taking advantage of marriage decoration happening and all....

sid nodded.....while kaushal was stunned by him....

ka - how your mind works so effortlessly still being in stress?....i mean i can't even think about all this....

sid - i was stressed but i also keep in mind that i have to find my bride....i just let mind do his work by stressing less....