44)

ti - who is she?...

Tina asked meera, still glaring at the door from where sana went through....

meera - are you talking about shehnaaz?....well know that she is the world, lifeline, happiness, peace, or you name it....everything to both bosses.....

tina looks at meera with anger in her eyes....

meera - well tina i would suggest you drop the idea of being with sidharth sir or kaushal sir....i told you before...and am telling you again...you will get nothing....both are committed to their girls...in fact, you just see with your own eyes and heard from your ears that sidharth sir is going to get marry.....

tina - you don't know me.....i will turn them against her...then sid will be mine....

listening to her meera laugh....

meera - you have no idea how their bond is....your one move against them, especially shehnaaz, and you will be inviting your destruction to yourself.....even kaushal sir girlfriend is also not able to get into their group or can say bond like how they three are with each other.....yes she is a very good friend of them like a best friend and hang out with them.....but the bond that they, sidharth sir, kaushal sir and shehnaaz share is something else....this bond just did not form in air....it contains a lot of emotions, honesty, care, patience, trust and many more things....

tina - everything has a weakness....they also must have one....

meera - individually yes, or even in pair of two is yes....but if they three are together than i don't think they have one.....and now you should go with their lunch before sidharth sir scold you for being late....

tina just glare at meera for her mocking tone and went inside office taking things with her.....she enter without knocking to see them sitting on couch, with sana sitting in middle of both sid and kaushal.....they were all talking and laughing, enjoying each other company.....they look up when they see door opening.....

sid - tina i think one should knock the door before entering inside....

sid said in a stern voice.....

tina - sorry sir, but I thought it's lunch time so...

she trailed off......while sana just rolled her eyes knowing what's in her mind...

sid - it's ok for this time but next time knock the door no matter if it's lunch time or any other time....

tina - yes sir.....

tina felt humiliated as she was getting scolded in front of sana.....sana see this and being the kind heart she is....

sa - sidharth it's ok....tina you just drop things here....we will do the rest on our own......

tina silently went from there, cursing sana in her mind......

sid - why did you do that?....you don't know her....

sa - did you really say this after making my ear almost bleed by speaking about her every day, complaining about every single and little thing?...

she asks, raising her eyebrow at him while he just scratches his head smiling sheepishly and kaushal laughs seeing him....

sid - well....ok you know her....but why did you save her?..

sa - because you were just making her more angry than she was before by scolding her in front of me....her competitor.....

sid - well firstly you are not her competitor....there is no competition going on......so you better not compare yourself with anyone.....and second thing why would she be angry before?...and if she was may be for some reason, how do you know this?...