65)

It's been a few months of marriage and everything is going smoothly.....there were days when sid and sana were busy with the company but they still told each other about their day before going to sleep.....

kaushal and anvi were also doing good....they decided to not get married yet as they wanted to fully be ready for it and anvi didn't think she was ready to get married and take such responsibility.... kaushal and his family respected her decision and are willing to wait.....

today is sunday and everyone was gathered at sid's house for some enjoyment....sid, sana, aradhya, kaushal and anvi were messing around each other while sid and kaushal mother's were preparing lunch along with maapa and their fathers were talking to each other something about economy and god knows what.....when they hear the landline ringing....

sid's father picked it up...it's from the front door guard who was informing about someone asking about sid and saying that the said person was sid's college mate.....dad told him to let the person in and in a few seconds their house door bell rang....sid's mother went to open the door and was confused seeing a girl standing there wear a simple sundress which reach below her knees....

maa - yes?...

girl - hi aunty, i am siya.....i was in the same college as sidharth's...

maa - oh..hi beta....sorry but sid never mentioned you so i didn't know about you....come in...

she said smiling and step aside for her to come inside....siya just smile lightly at her and step inside...she look around, as she reach the living area along with sid's mother, to see that kaushal family was also there...she easily recognise them because of them being known personality....then her eyes landed on the group of youngsters, they were laughing at something while sid was being chased by sana as they were running around the circle they were seated....

maa - sidharth...

his mother call him for his attention making sid and sana stop running and other to stop laughing...when they see someone else with her they get up and move toward her....

sid - yes maa...and who is that?...

He asks looking behind his mother...she looks familiar but he is not able to place his finger from where he know her....

maa - you don't recognise her?....she said she was your college mate....umm siya right?...

she said and ask siya turning toward her slightly at last.....listening to the name, not only sid's but kaushal and sana eyes also widen....they did not expect this....no way in world for her to come in sid's house but they were more surprised because of the way she look now....

sana had seen her pictures from social media, they were old as she was not active for the last few years, but she is nothing what she was before as now....she does not have heavy makeup just a light one like it was done to hide her dark circles and she look a little pale.....she does not have that bitch glint in her eyes...instead they look sad and tired....she look weak?...very weak...

to confirm sana nudge sid with her elbow and try to whisper..KEY word try...

sa - is she....she is...umm that siya?....from the party?...spiked drink and all?...

she shutter not knowing how to form words from the shock....sid come out of his daze and glare at siya for a moment then look at sana, to see how she is reacting....as if sensing his gaze, sana look at him and smile a little to assure him that she is fine....

She wants to be angry with the girl to even have the audacity to enter her house but can't, looking at her condition.....sana knew she was suffering from something and did not want to judge her for her past action....though she is still little angry on her for what she did in past....