14)

kaushal drove to sid house while whole ride sid keep holding sana near his chest....kissing her forehead every now and then.....soon they reach house and sid carry her inside and seeing sana in sid arms all get tensed....

dad - kya hua isse....

sid - we don't know...she just get limb.....

saying he run to his room and make her lay on bed.....kaushal run to bathroom to pick towel and start drying her feets and arms.....then dad check her forehead and her body temperature is started rising....

dad - iska body temperature badh raha hai.....

maa also check after dad...maa has some medical knowledge because she was a science student.....then she check her pulse and her eye widen...

maa - her pulse is dropping.....

maa exclaimed...making others to look at her....

sid - why is her pulse dropping?....

maa - i don't....i did not have much knowledge...ok do one think call mrs shrivastav to come as soon as possible....she just lives on our left side....

sid - but maa she is a psychiatrist....

maa - still she is a doctor....and she is the closest doctor we can call....ashok you call her...it's not good for sana...her pulse is dropping....

Maa said to him as she lives in their neighbourhood....dad nodded and called her.....while sid and kaushal were rubbing her hand and feet....in a few minutes doctor was there....

maa - asha....come...

when maa gives her space to see who it is...doctor gets shocked and sits beside her..

ash - shehnaaz.....what happened to her?....

sid - you know her...

ash - yes....she is my patient....

she said start checking sana pulse and heartbeat....while all others are confused that they have no idea...

ash - god...her pulse is dropping and that is not good for her heart condition.....can you please tell what happened?....

she asks, almost panicking....

sid - we don't know....she just faints like that only.....

ash - how you all know her?...

ka - she is our friend...

ash - you both are sidharth and kaushal..her best friends...

both nodded....

ash - ok listen carefully....i know you all don't know anything what is happening....but i will explain everything later.....it will take so much time to go her flat and pick injection...so sidharth and kaushal...you both go separately and try to find an injection...name i will message you....it is not easily available on every store...only authorised store can keep them....and please try to come as soon as possible...her heart condition is getting worse....