58)

next day was not much except for chudha ritual....anvi and aradhya were also present there as they don't want to miss any ritual.....as this ritual is perform by uncle(mother's brother), kaushal uncle is going to perform it....even he is the one who buy chuda for sana as per the ritual....

a small set up was made for this ritual...only family along with kaushal uncle's family is present....a seat decorated with flowers is made on which sana is currently sitting, wearing a red color anarkali suit.....and in front of her was a bowl full of milk in which chuda is kept.....

and in front of her was a bowl full of milk in which chuda is kept

sa - thank you so much uncle

she thanked kaushal uncle who just came in front of her to perform the ritual....

ka - oh brother, don't worry.....he is lucky one that in spite of being related to tandon's he gets to perform this ritual....

he said in a joking manner, getting a smack from his father...

bm - haa beta....it's been centuries since a girl was born in a tandon family....

kaushal mother said with a huff...

uncle - it's okay beta......if you are like a daughter for my sister then so for me.....

he said smiling and patting sana head.....then anvi come behind sana and wrap a cloth on her eyes.....as kaushal uncle start making sana wear bangles one by one.....they hear a song started, to see its anvi.....she came with a mischievous smile on her face....and directly went toward kaushal....

Kadon card’an utte chhapne ne naam ve
Kadon banu teri pakki main gulaam ve (x2)

Kadon ghumne ne agge piche camere
Kadon laike jaana mainu tu ghare

Mera choorehy wali bahh thode mode rakh ke
Ji chit photovan karun nu
Haan ji haan photovan karun nu kare
Mera choorhey wali bahh thode mode rakh ke
Ji chit photovan karun nu kare haaye