41)

she opened the door to see him sitting on the bed in his thoughts...she went and sat beside him.....both sat silently for a few minutes.....then sana break it....

sa - are you angry?.....

she asks with a scared voice making sid look at her and sigh....

sid - no....

sa - then why are you giving me silent treatment if you are not angry?...

sid - i never give silent treatment if i am angry.....you know that very well...

he said with a chuckle making sana smile a little....well that's true..if he is angry then he would have the whole house on his head by now......

sa - then say something na...

she whined making sid smile shaking his head....

sid - what can i say?.....i understand your point.....if you do internship in our company then people will raise question on your ability someday.....and i also understand that you don't want to leave opportunity which you get because of your hard work......

he said looking straight....while sana was looking at him....

sa - so.....you are fine with me going?.....

she ask surprised....sid shook his head as her answer....

sid - i never say that....i cannot even stay one day without looking at you...while here you are talking about 7 months.....but i don't want to come between your goals.....i saw you working for it.....how you manage being my pa as well as doing projects and study for your course.....yet you never fail to give us your time.....so i am not going to stop you.....but i want promise that after this you will not go anywhere leaving me....i know it will be hard but i will manage.....but for this time only...

he said still looking in front while sana look at him with wide eyes.....

sa - so i can go?...

sid nodded with a heavy heart.....

sa - you have no problem?....you are fine with it?

sid - i will manage....

sana keep looking at him for few second before jumping on him...making him startle resulting for him to fall on his back on bed with sana above him.....she hide her face in his neck wrapping her arms around his neck.....while sid wrap his arms around her waist, hugging her tightly.....he feel something wet on his neck and know that its sana tears....he caress her hair kissing her head.....

sid - now why are you crying?...

sa - because i am happy as well as sad.....

sid make her back a little, still both in laying position....he wipe her tears kissing her forehead....

sid - care to explain....

sa - I feel happy that you understand me and is going to do an internship....but i am sad because i am going to miss you.....i don't want to leave you or others.....

sid - tsk baby.....i am also going to miss you so much.....and i also don't want you to go.....but we have to understand.....sometimes we have to compromise with somethings....we have our whole life ahead for us....and as i say you are going this time only.....i am allowing you to go this one time.....i want promise that you will never go anywhere without me after this....

sa - i promise.....only this one time.....

saying she again hid her face in his neck.....they stay like this for sometime, holding each other tightly in their embrace.....