13)

sidharth get to know later that sana had left office giving meera her duty...and somewhere he is also not ready to face her yet...so he did not said anything and did not try to contact her.....he need time to sink the information....its not easy for him to let her go....he is still hurt and angry....he also did not meet kaushal full day....he even did not came for lunch, sid also did not went to him.....it's also not easy for kaushal that sana decided to go away from them....she is his brother and he is her sister....they share a great bond.....

after lunch sid get to know that somebody had steal a very important information of his company......he was already not in good mood and that add oil in the fire.....he was yelling on employees after that and all were so scared of this sidharth today.....they know as much as fun their boss is....he is also dangerous when he is in bad mood.....he tell his employees to track the traitors as soon as possible....he call his personal investigator to look into this matter....its his father and his years of struggle...he cannot let it just go....he went home messaging kaushal to come his home....kaushal is still unaware of the fact....

soon kaushal come to his home and went to his study after meeting his parents....his parents did not know about this....he did not want them to worry.....he tell everything to kaushal.....they discuss it for sometime before going down to look into this matter tomorrow, when they get some lead.....when they came down they were shock to see sana.....sana look at them and then look down.....she is feeling guilty.....she did not know how to talk to them now.....then maa notice them...

maa - sid kaushal....come....see i had call sana also......kitne din ho gye the isse yaha aye hue to maine socha ki isse ajj yaha bula lu...

and that's true...sid mother call and insist sana to come to meet her....she had not visit her after last time she came to see sid, after getting discharge.....

sid - ohh.....shi hai...mil lo ache se...fir pata nhi mil paoo bhi ya nhi....

sana bite her lip while listening sid......he is still hurt and angry with her.....while his mother looks at him confused....

maa - what are you saying sid....why she will not meet me again...

dad - yes sid...why are you saying this....

sid - oh didn't she tell you....no problem....let me tell you.....your beloved daughter....whom you love so much is going dubai.....for forever.....she get some so called better job there...so she want to move there....leaving you all....

sid said greething his teeth....while his parents look at her as if asking is it true.....

maa - sana bacha...is it true...do you want to go dubai.....

dad - bacha you can do a job here also and if you feel that you want to do something other than being pa...tell me...i will recommend you....but why do you need to leave india.....

sana bite her lips and speaks....

sa - umm...no it's not like that...i.....

before she can speak further, she was interrupted by sid phone....sid pick it up and his expression turn into furious one......he cut the call and call one of the maid....and ask her to collect a envelope from man that must be waiting outside...maid nod and went to take the envelope...she came in few minutes and give it to sid....sid take it and open it.....he was shocked to see that...