53)

sid and sana along with anvi aradhya and kaushal went to designer....they reach the boutique and immediately one attended was by their side.....he welcome them and escort them inside.....all settle on sofa and soon owner, mr anish malhotra come to them.....

ka - hello mr malhotra....

mal - hello mr tandon....and you can call me anish...

ka - well then same to you....call us by our names....

they greet each other shaking their hand.....then he shakes hands with everyone....

ka - so anish, are all the dresses ready?...

mal - absolutely....we can start a trial if you say....

sid - well then start....

sa - but before that, send him to another section....we are not going to see each other....

sana said, giving sid stink eye while he rolled his eyes at her...

sid - yeah yeah i know.....you don't have to remind me....

saying he got up and went behind another worker...

mal - well mam you come with me..... your all dresses are in one room....

sa - just call me sana please....you are elder to me...

anish nod with a smile and said her to follow him.....he enter some code before the lock of room get open....its like this room is made specially for special dresses......they went inside a room and sana was stunned.....the room was perfectly lighten and her all dresses were hanging perfectly on mannequin, giving her clear view of them....all were looking so beautiful....

sa - wow.....

only one word was able to escape her mouth....while anish smile at her reaction....he move and stand in front of yellow dress...

mal - well by seeing color you can already assume that its for haldi....i try to make it as simple and comfortable as haldi is function of enjoyment.....so you will not face problem, you know in handling your dress all the time...

(I am not going to give pictures of dresses now....will upload accordingly...i had selected all dresses ;)....you have to wait for it)

sana moves toward and runs her hand on fabric.....it feels so soft....its crop off shoulder frill style top, which has some golden work on upper half, with plain long skirt below....

sa - it's beautiful and I really like your thought...

mal - thank you.....and this next one if for mehandi.....i keep it sleeveless so that it will not disturb you while applying mehndi....and this skirt is also lightweight so you will not have any problem while applying mehndi on your legs and feets....i keep color blue as usually all try to wear green color on mehndi occasion.....so i thought why not something different....

anish said moving toward another dress.....its one shoulder dark blue crop plain top with printed skirt below....

sa - it's looking beautiful....and i was really wishing that you had not kept my mehndi dress color green....thank you so much...

sana said, making anish chuckle....

mal - well i am glad that i am able to keep it up to your expectation....and now next is for your sangeet....kaushal said to keep its a little traditional, so i try to give it a little jaipury look as well as keep it comfortable for you...

he move toward another dress....its lehenga choli....blouse is of red color with some work and then lehenga has jaipury look...to complete the look is dupatta, its of orange color with work on border and some in middle, which match perfectly lehenga