52)

all the way to home sid hold sana tightly in his arms...sana also reciprocate it equally....no one say anything....they want, need some time of silence with each other....sid continue to place kiss on her head....while sana just feel him with close eyes....kaushal drove silently, occasionally glancing at them.....soon they reach mansion and come out of car.....they move inside and seeing sana all rush toward her.....sid and kaushal's father were the first one to hug her....they were relieved that she is fine....after them maapa hug her, placing a kiss on her forehead....

bm & maa - sana....

both hug her getting emotional....sana hug them back smiling at them...

sa - i am fine maa and badi maa....now don't get emotional....

she said, breaking a hug.....maa notice finger prints on her cheek......

maa - anvi go and get a first aid box....and you come inside.....

she said holding sana hand but she hiss and pulled her hand back.....that caught everyone's attention....especially sid....he move forward and hold her wrist, holding it up and practically hiss when he saw it....he had seen fingerprints on her cheek before, but he was calm seeing that...of course from inside he want to teach daksh a lesson but he hold himself back knowing sana will not appreciate it....

sid - the hell is this...who did this?...

he said pulling her to sit on couch and kneel himself in front of her...

sid - anvi, hurry up...

sa - sidharth relax....its nothing....

sid - shut up....is this nothing?....have you seen your hand?....

he started angrily making sana to shut her mouth.....anvi came with first aid......sid open it and first start cleaning her cheek.....

ka - i don't understand one thing....why do they harm her left hand only?....

sa - not they only tina....

sana said biting her lips, not looking at anyone.....sid raised his eyebrow seeing her reaction....

sid - sana....

he said sternly making sana sigh....of course he can make it from her action that it's something different.....

sa - well daksh was a psycho....so he did slap me but that only after i equally provoke him.....and before you start like what is the need of provoking and all....i don't regret it.....and then comes tina.....she was bigger psycho than that of daksh....bloody bitch....

First she started calmly but then angrily at Tina part....sid bite back his smile seeing her while dad scolds her for using foul language.....she made not so apologetic face...

sa - so when she sees my ring she wanted it....

she said cautiously looking at sid from corner of her eyes....not completely meeting his eyes while he glare at her knowing what's coming....he completed applying cream on her cheek and move toward her hand....he took her hand in his softly.....inspecting it.....it has some cut on back and some nail digging cuts on palm....

sa - she try to take it out but when i did not open my fist she try possible ways she can but she fail...

at last she shrugg making everyone present to glare at her....

sid - sana.....if she was hurting you, you should have let her take it.....you know i would have bought 100 more if you want....

sa - i know you can but they will not be this one.....this cannot be replaced with anyone...