31)

sean made them sit in one row....sana in middle with sid on right side and kaushal on left side.....three artist in front of them...sean in front of sana, adam in front of kaushal and aron in front of sidharth....they forward their left arms on which they are going make tattoo....rolling their sleeves up....sid and kaushal had already discarded their coats in car....

artists start making tattoo and sana hiss a little....making sid and kaushal to look at her immediately....

sid - is it painful?...

ka - brother if its hurting then you don't have to do this....

sa - are you both serious?....you both are also sitting beside me doing same thing....so you both very well know how much its hurts.....and i can take it...it just because of first time.....

she said rolling her eyes....but also smile at their care....

sid - yes we know how much it hurts but everyone has different capacity of bearing pain....

sa - so you are now talking about bearing pain....did i have to tell you who has more capacity?....

she said, raising her eyebrows.....at which sid sighs and raises his right hand in surrender....at which sana smirks at him.....

sa - ok now tell me did you both like the design?..

she ask them as now they have a blueprint of design on their arms...sid and kaushal look at it and grin.....it's a design which start with heartbeat lines and end with heartbeat lines....which we normally call lifelines.....these line are attach with the name.....the letter 'S' 'S' and 'K' of their name are in capital letter....first letter 'S' is attach with a lifeline and last letter 'a' is attach with one lifeline....

sid - it's beautiful....

ka - this lifeline which you add, makes it more beautiful....

sean - these are your heartbeats...you know that?....

the artist asks while sana whines as they both don't know.....artists are making tattoos but are also listening to their talks.....

sid & ka - what?...

sa - slow....

she hiss at them when they both scream together.....

sid - how?...

ka - from where did you get it?...

sa - well i have my sources...

sid - sana told us without any nautanki....

he said sternly leaving no room for argument....

sa - these are your first recorded heartbeats when you were not even born...means when you were in your mothers womb....badi maa and naina maa keep it securely.....ugh.....when naina maa....you know.....she gave it to maa before that so if anything happen, maa can keep it with her.....

sana said cautiously taking about sid's biological mother.....sid know that they know about him....even he got an earful for that.....but later they were back to normal......sana look at sid and to her surprise, sid was smiling with love in his eyes looking at her...she glance at kaushal who is also smiling looking at her...

sa - what?....

ka - ask him...

kaushal said pointing at sid with his eyes...sana look at him who smile more widely at her...

sid - the missing of 'your' in your sentence did something in this heart.....

he said pointing at his heart...while sana made confuse face not knowing what he is speaking but after a few seconds, when she recalled her sentence, she bite her lips and look down blushing....sid and kaushal chuckle at her...