XXVI

N I C H O L A S

"I've been doing stupid things. Wilder than I've ever been. You've become my favorite sin."

. . .

The grip I have on her back tightens upon hearing those words.

I've sat through enough movies with my sister Elena to know where those words come from, and what they mean.

I inhale sharply and try to put the thought of her naked body out of my mind. But fail.

Our eyes meet, and I stay looking into hers. A flicker of insecurity flickers through her eyes, giving away that she's second-guessing what she's just said. Not sure if it had the desired effect.

Well, it did.

Pushing her forward, I guide her out of the cabinet and down the hallway, into the bedroom. She's tense underneath my touch and becomes even stiffer – if possible – when I lock the door.

"Undress."

She turns around, her eyes meeting mine. I take a step forward and run my thumb over her full lower lip.

"You asked for it," I whisper and lean down, so our eyes are on the same height. "Now do as I said; undress."

She swallows and takes a step back, while I go to sit on the couch that's closest to the bed. And I focus my eyes on her.

Watch as she slides her shorts down her long legs and puts them to the side.

"Keep your panties on," I order when she hesitatingly hooks her fingers around them.

Licking her lips, she then moves to her crop top that fits a bit too tightly around her chest, and her breasts jiggle when she pulls it over her head.

It stirs something in my cock, but I don't give it any attention. Her nipples are hard – which pleases my already throbbing length.

Fuck.

"Lay on the bed," I instruct, and she does so. Adjusting her body so she's facing me, she lifts her gaze to meet mine.

"Good girl."

Her tongue peeks out to lick her seemingly dry lips, only taunting me more. Those lips are a reminder of what they were wrapped around a few days ago.

I unbutton the first buttons of my shirt and roll the sleeves up to my elbows.

"I didn't expect you to follow through," I hear her mumble when I take out my notebook and pencil.

"I'm not one to back down from a challenge, Fallon," I inform her, and start drawing the basic lines.

Soft curves meet my eyes when I go over the paper, and it feels like I'm exploring every inch of her body by drawing it.

My fingers swipe over the paper sometimes, creating a little bit of shadow before I go over it with my pencil to better it.

Then I make a rough sketch of her face and hair, that's tumbling over her shoulders and would be perfect to draw.

I draw some curls around her neck, the sides of her face, and shoulders. The locks are falling everywhere, but it's mesmerizing.

Going over her waist with the pencil, I arrive at her hips and draw the black panties that are teasing me.

I know what's underneath there. Fuck, I shouldn't think about it now.

And yet, my mind goes back to when I felt her clench around my fingers.