LXII

F A L L O N

"Baby, if you love me like I love you, maybe we could be together. 'Cause ain't nobody like me."

. . .

Nicholas is at his office, and today I don't have classes. Being home without him feels incredibly lonely.

Normally, he'd either ask me to watch a movie with him or just work in the living room. I don't mind what he does, as long as he's here.

God, I'm pathetic.

But I'm so used to having him around.

And now I'm showering alone, while if he would've been here, he probably would have joined me.

But instead of that, he got out of bed early today and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

Letting out a sigh, I get out of the shower and catch my reflection in the mirror. My eyes trail over my naked body and I run my hands over my curves.

A soft smile comes on my face as I watch myself. I've grown to love my features. I feel confident with my long legs and height.

I don't mind that I'm taller than some other people and appreciate my curves or lack of.

I don't have a lot of hips, but I like my hip-dips. They're pretty and go up to the dip of my waist and then breasts.

I always used to find something to complain about, but now I realize that I should be grateful and that every body is beautiful.

Sizes don't matter and never have.

Nicholas loves my body, too. He never fails to worship it and spends every second running his hands or lips over it.

Tilting my head to the side, I grab my phone with a mischievous smile and go to my camera. Let's spice up Nicholas' workday a little.

Since he decided to leave so early today, I want to taunt him.

I've never been one to take a lot of nudes. I've snapped a few pictures in the past, but I deleted them after a few days.

Now, I cover my breasts and position myself so that my sex isn't on display. The curve of my ass meets the camera, along with my long, naked legs. My hand is holding my breasts and my arm is covering the other one.

I take a picture and after a few seconds of debating, I hit send to Nicholas and bite my lip.

Putting my phone away, I try to calm my beating heart and dry myself, putting the clothes on I laid out for myself.

My phone quickly lights up with a notification, and my heart is beating in my throat when I go to grab it.

NICHOLAS: I'm so fucking hard because of you, Angel. You shouldn't do this while I'm at work, I can't concentrate

I smile at the screen and have to bite back a chuckle.

FALLON: Too bad I'm not there to take care of it

NICHOLAS: Careful, or I might appear at the door to make you choke on my cock

That has me blush and shut up for a few minutes. I can only imagine Nicholas appearing at the door and making me get down on my knees.

And the dirty things he'd bring out in a hoarse voice, telling me what to do and throwing his head back in pleasure.

Shaking my head to get myself together, I spend the day in my room, reading and watching videos online.

In the late afternoon, Nicholas sends me a message.

Saying that he's quickly heading to Aurora's place to discuss something but he'll be here quickly.